Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perth Mini Motard Practise Nights - ATT PERTH CREW!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perth Mini Motard Practise Nights - ATT PERTH CREW!!!

hey all, uncle G Man here,

As discussed on the BLACK MAMBA thread our PMM crew rider RINGO is a participant in this exciting 2 wheeled sport.
    The practise nights are as he mentioned being the following:

1st + 3rd Thursday of every month.

6pm - 9pm practise (expression session, r +d, tuning etc)

Tiger Kart Club - Wattle Rd Neerabup (just before the main gates to Barbagallo Raceway - V8 Supercar track for Perth round)

nice flat, fast track and I have personally flogged the sh*t out of several go carts on this track - my favourite track in Perth!!!!

my guess of dates are as follows:

4/6/15.
    18/6/15.

all you north of river PMM crew should head up there and cheer on THE WILD CHILD ringo as you have seen his pics and they
    look impressive to me.... mad basta*ds!!!!

Agro Zed, Whitey, Willo, Ryel83 - close to your houses fellas????

If it don't rain ill see yous there - is the canteen open up there ringo??

G Man - ringos promoter - 10% cut buddy!!!!!

Haha G!!!

There's a few things you'll need to know first.

At Wanneroo Kart track you must have plastic peg and axle sliders.

And you'll need the bike race prepped:
    Lockwire brake caliper bolts, sump plug & oil filler cap.
    A 300ml catch can needs to be attached to the bike and all carby hoses need to go into it as well as the crankcase breather tube.

As far as gear, you'll need leathers (1 or 2 piece) I have one spare set, were never mine and suit upto 6 foot, 90kg rider.
    Also road style gloves, not nylon mx gloves, a back protector, boots and good unmarked helmet. Can be any number of starndards (US Standard (DOT I think) Euro, Aus, Japan..... Imported helmets are ok as long as they have the national standard from the country of origin!!!

All the info you need is here:
    http://supermotowa.com/?page_id=348

We do also have a much more relaxed practice day at Jack's Hill inside the Barbagallo Complex on June 7th, $50.oo for first timers and we'll even throw in lunch!!!
    You won't need the sliders fitted for this one.

If any of you guys are serious get onto me and I'll make sure your bike and gear is compliant so there's no issues on the day!!!!

Comment

This sounds like so much fun! !

Take lots of pics
      Life is too short for cheap carbs...

Comment

whoa there tiger!!! - whats this deal at Jacks Hill next door to Barbagallo gig??

I know that joint very well too cause my son used to be in the Perth Soapbox Club and he
        would race down that hill a lot. Have also been there for the vintage car club hill climbs too....

still need all the gear for this june day?

matty - will take pics but cannot post - sorry bro.

g man.

Comment

Riding gear requirements won't change from track to track, but bike requirements will. The jack's day still requires all the lockwiring and catch cans but you won't need any sliders!!

Comment

I don't know what half the sh*t is but maybe ill just rock up to watch.....

you bring the camera, ill use it while im there and you post them up!!!!

sounds a fair deal to me???

g man.

Comment

I always say to new members to come along for a chat and a look first anyway!! That way you can point out all the little things and they have a visual in their head when they walk away to sort their own ride out!

Comment

yo bro - why don't ya post up the mini classes on here for the poor old east coast crew??
                those guys would need flippers + snokel to do what you do - too wet over there!!!!

dudes like matty p sound genuinely interested so this should run as a stand alone thread.

maybe if they visit sunny perth one day they might want to check out the "live action"

g man.

P.S - maybe basic info as to what you are racing for as well please.
                points, trophies, sheep stations etc etc....

Comment

Originally posted by G Man View Post
                  yo bro - why don't ya post up the mini classes on here for the poor old east coast crew??
                  those guys would need flippers + snokel to do what you do - too wet over there!!!!

dudes like matty p sound genuinely interested so this should run as a stand alone thread.

maybe if they visit sunny perth one day they might want to check out the "live action"

g man.

P.S - maybe basic info as to what you are racing for as well please.
                  points, trophies, sheep stations etc etc....
                  North Coast Road Racers have been running a series out of Lismore for a Few years now Gman, Monkeys have been pretty competitive in the motolites class. Time and money are the biggest obstacles ( travel motels etc. etc. )

Comment

m/uncle - nice to hear you got a class running there.

we are all time poor and accommodation is always the killer.....

try booking any hotel/motel in perth man - min charge $160-180 p/night!!!!!

got any pics as it would be nice to see here. thanks for the reply uncle monkey.

g man.

Comment

yo perth crew - this Thursday is mini moto night.

perth weather this week - rain...

ringo - lets us know on wed night what is the go please.

g man.

Comment

This Thursday night is go G Man at Wanneroo Kart Track, 6-9pm. Or come up on Sunday around the corner at Jacks Hill!!

SupermotoWA is running an all day practice this Sunday up at Jack's Hill inside the barbagallo precinct.

Ride fees are $50.oo for members including a BBQ lunch!!

If you're a first timer thinking to get into it, we are offering a $50.oo first time rate, the club will incur the additional associated costs.

The circuit is quite tight, like a kart track, but if you have any bike from a proddie racer or larger supermoto bike down and all the road racing gear come and have a go!
                        Also running the mini-motards (2t-85cc/4t-160cc) and postie bikes.

Comment

nice photo + ad bro - looks like a road off MAD MAX 1.....

cannot sunday - daughter day - so see you turdsday night!!!!!

will bring umbrella.....

agro zed - you gonna meet me there cuz??

g man.

Comment

Att Perth Minibike Men:

Whos heading down Thursdie night to see WA no.1 (RINGO)
                            show us some live action sideways????

6pm -9pm - Go Cart Track next Barbagallo.

See you there - bring a warm jacket + brollie.

ringo - make sure you got ya A game/race face on dude....
                            I wanna see some crazy sh__ !!!!

g man.

Comment

Haha G Man, can't wait... I've finally got all the issues sorted on the bike albeit only the smaller cc motor!! Hoping for a dry surface!!

Comment

Working...
                              X