Registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration

Didn't want to hijack the z59)0a rego thread. Just thought it weird how the registration process works. Some you can rego and some not, just because of different numbers on identical bikes. The whole registration maze is full of rules that contradict each other. You can biult a 50cc mini bike and rego it buy you can whack a blown 554 v8 in a frame and rego it as a street rod, how whacked is that?
    Once I thought I was wrong, I was mistaken

Agreed ,,

But i want a blown 460 32
    its engine oil madge ,,,
    Your soaking in it ,,!!

Comment

Registration rules for vehicles over 4.5 tonnes GVM are virtually non existent- so maybe get something in that category.

Comment

Originally posted by dex View Post
        Agreed ,,

But i want a blown 460 32
        you been reading my mind?..... iv'e been looking at 32 5 window coupes...... has to be a better option than new shit that brakes down all the time.

put a new battery in the vx and it would not start! the prick flooded it self, didn't start until this morning.......figure that out! .....pieces of shit!

wish i had a spare $80k
        You have two parts of brain, 'left' and 'right'. In the left side, there's nothing right. In the right side, there's nothing left.

Comment

Originally posted by Monkiesuncle View Post
          Registration rules for vehicles over 4.5 tonnes GVM are virtually non existent- so maybe get something in that category.
          A z50 made of lead?

How come I can build a stretch limo 45 metres along but I can't take 300mm out of a VW beetle to build a Manx.
          Why is it OK to put twin Weber's on a 1988 mini but I can't on a 1995......... same car.
          Once I thought I was wrong, I was mistaken

Comment

Working...
          X