Z50a larger cc rego in qld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z50a larger cc rego in qld

Hi everyone been quite a long time since I've posted any updates on the z50a I've been restoring, got back into it the other day after a year or more of it being shelved. I'm hoping it will be done for Australia day Does anyone know if I can bolt in a zs190 (unsure if they have a lighting charging system)/daytona 190/or yx 150 and get it registered, or mod plate required? Guess I should be asking if the heads won't touch the front wheel first! I do want to have it registered as a motorcycle if that makes things easier. Made up a rear brake pedal bracket ect. To allow use of the clutch on the handlebars. (Didnt want to modify the k2 u frame) Any help would be great. Thanks
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

I bought a yx150 with lighting and charging. Any ideas if there will be any hiccups with getting it registered?

Comment

This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Nice! Looks like it clears the front wheel ok, otherwise may need harder springs. Now gotta squeeze a carb in under the tank

Comment

Not a lot of room under there! Thinking about another custom manifold thats a bit longer and clears the oil cooler

Comment

90% done, just a bit of wiring to go and paint some parts ive made

Comment

thats gunna be a farrrk'n beast
              You have two parts of brain, 'left' and 'right'. In the left side, there's nothing right. In the right side, there's nothing left.

Comment

All complete! Took it for its maiden voyage the other day and its great! Tops out at around 60km/h though. Running 15/29 atm, so switching to 17/24. Should cruise nicely after that
                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                X