Tank filler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank filler

Hi. I'm after a tank filler piece for a z50. Off an old rusty tank would be fine,it's for a scratch built tank.
    Once I thought I was wrong, I was mistaken

Good to see you about peter ,,

scratch built tank ,,,,
    go on —-
    its engine oil madge ,,,
    Your soaking in it ,,!!

Comment

Sorry for the dumb question, what's a tank filler piece? Is that the filler neck bit?

Comment

My brother's building a scratch built deltek tank and I thought it easier to just get the filler neck(s)
        Attached Files
        Once I thought I was wrong, I was mistaken

Comment

Peter I recon you can make one faster than aust post delivers... , i have a tank but probably to good to chop up just for the filler neck

Comment

Contact Neil Reay on Facebook on the Honda Z50 Reproduction Parts page he may be able to make a reproduction part for you.
            Classic Honda 50's Australia - Visit our online store at - www.classichonda50saustralia.com.au

PERFORMANCE, REPRODUCTION AND OEM PARTS TO SUIT OLD AND NEW HONDA AND OTHER 4 STROKE MINIBIKES AND MOTORBIKES INCLUDING KAWASAKI, YAMAHA AND SUZUKI.

Parts to Suit: Honda Z50A, Z50J1, Z50JZ, Z50R, Z50JDM, Z50M, QA50, QR50, MR50, XR50, CRF50, ATC70, CT70, CZ100, MSX125 (Grom), ST70, SL70, XL70, TRX70, XR75, XR80, TRX90, Kawasaki KLX110 and Z125 models to name a few.

Comment

Working...
            X