Lostkey's K2 Build in Cambridge Blue and Super White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey Steve,
    I'm loving this bike, cant believe i missed the thread before. It's awesome. I'm going to get back to work on my small fleet soon and this is some top inspiration! Keep up the good work!

Comment

This bike is the inspiration that I need for a future build, I know a couple women with breast cancer and want to build a Z50 hardtail in honour of all women who have struggled with breast cancer. Where this bike is blue I plan on doing pink , but haven't been able to find a pink tartan seat yet.

Comment

Originally posted by dave081982 View Post
        hey Steve,
        I'm loving this bike, cant believe i missed the thread before. It's awesome. I'm going to get back to work on my small fleet soon and this is some top inspiration! Keep up the good work!
        Cheers Dave,
        lets make some time to catch up over the next couple of weeks and talk bikes.

This was a fun build as you know my sons is 10 almost 11 we call this his bike, he hopes he will still be able to get his licence when he turns 16. Only problem now is my daughter who has just turned 7 asks me when am I going to start on her bike.

She's just going to have to wait, her colour scheme will be identical to this build but will I use the Warwick yellow used on the HK Monaro

I've just sent my M to paint my Chaly requires paint and has sat idol for years good thing she's only 7, i have a few years up my sleeve for her build.

But that's what the fun of this hobby is about for all of us choosing colour schemes chasing missing parts and dreaming and saving for those expensive parts
        "why blend in" when you can ride a HONDA mini

Comment

love this bike.
          You have two parts of brain, 'left' and 'right'. In the left side, there's nothing right. In the right side, there's nothing left.

Comment

wow, this is epic good work steve

Comment

i still love this bike
              You have two parts of brain, 'left' and 'right'. In the left side, there's nothing right. In the right side, there's nothing left.

Comment

Working...
              X