• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its on the steering tube, i'll pm you a photo later on

Comment

Thanks.
      Old hondas don't die......they wait.

Comment

New OKO Carb on and they've given me the wrong throttle cable!!!!

Will test and tune once it arrives- expecting a decent increase in top end

Comment

Problem solved with a 1/4 turn billet throttle

Test run = Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! what a difference!. Sounds quite mean now and top increased by a good 20-25km/h. 3rd gear i was sitting at 65 with a bit more to go- Didnt get to wind it out around the streets. Have a slight hanging idle but will get to the bottom of that.

I advise anyone to grab one of these carbs using a lifan!!! 10 out of 10 for me

Comment

Originally posted by millzy555 View Post
            Problem solved with a 1/4 turn billet throttle

Test run = Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! what a difference!. Sounds quite mean now and top increased by a good 20-25km/h. 3rd gear i was sitting at 65 with a bit more to go- Didnt get to wind it out around the streets. Have a slight hanging idle but will get to the bottom of that.

I advise anyone to grab one of these carbs using a lifan!!! 10 out of 10 for me
            Good stuff mate! Good to see you riding about

I run a 26mm OKO on two of my bikes, great carbies! Misses hated it when I was teaching her as it is snappy! Scary watching her ride of prize possession pulling wheelies And snapping the carby haha
            MONKEY ON BROTHERS! 
            sigpic

Custom z50jz Custom Chaly project Original z50j1 Kayla's Custom z50j1 project Crf50 z50r Resto project white gorilla Skyteam Munster

Comment

Originally posted by GIMP_PRO View Post
              Good stuff mate! Good to see you riding about

I run a 26mm OKO on two of my bikes, great carbies! Misses hated it when I was teaching her as it is snappy! Scary watching her ride of prize possession pulling wheelies And snapping the carby haha
              Definitely transforms the bike for the better. Will be good to pop a few wheelies but more importantly stay ahead of the traffic

Comment

Used to run an oko 24 on my 108 stroker. Great performance but trying to take off smoothly was a Pain in the ass.
                Ended up ditching it.
                Save the monkeys

Comment

Working...
                X