Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you do to your OTHER bike today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you do to your OTHER bike today?

In the hopes of getting a bit more traffic on the forum, what did you do to other bikes???

I shaved the rib off my pulsar cover for the ZRX, it was pretty ratty when I first got it (perfect for my Zombie Apocalypse theme - but I now am changing that to a nice streetfighter) so i cleaned it up - and lost a whopping 30gm in the process

Pulsar1.jpgPulsar.jpg
    Rigby "No dude, you're doing it wrong! Righty-tidey, lefty-losey! Not lefty-tidey mess it up because you're a loser!"

ZRX1200S, RGV250 VJ22, Skyteam T-Rex, Z50J1 '78, XV250 Virago

Oh, also fitted a CNC aluminium fuel filler. Much lighter and looks WAY better.
    Rigby "No dude, you're doing it wrong! Righty-tidey, lefty-losey! Not lefty-tidey mess it up because you're a loser!"

Comment

Polished stainless allen key bolts?
      Once I thought I was wrong, I was mistaken

Comment

Well I definitely didnt spend moneys on any titanium bolts for it, definitely...... Maybe.

Ok, I did.

Comment

Titanium, that'll be good for another 3 hp.

Comment

Minimum 3.1278654 killerwasps gain there!!!!

Doing a fair bit of weight reduction on it, down to about 225kg wet and full tank. Also running 120hp+ but this bike as all about torque not HPs.

Feels fast when I'm smoking 1k sportbikes off the line!

Comment

What colour is that?

Comment

Originally posted by pecrazy View Post
                What colour is that?
                New colour is Dupli-Color Ford Havana (DSF212). Not a perfect match but everything else Bronze on it will be either replaced or repainted.

Comment

Looks like a good colour for some engine cases, I will remember that.

Comment

So I decided to change it all up as I didnt see the Zombie Apocalypse arriving anytime soon. Gave it to painter and gave him carte blanche - only rules were I wanted it dark and some Kawasaki green in there due to it's heritage:

6a.jpg
                    5a.jpg1a.jpg
                    3a.jpg

Comment

Ohhhh YES ,,!!!!

Whole damn sackbutt full of likes there ,!
                      its engine oil madge ,,,
                      Your soaking in it ,,!!

Comment

Originally posted by dex View Post
                        Whole damn sackbutt full of likes there ,!
                        Not even sure what you mean Dex, but I know you like pics

Comment

something terrible has gone wrong with the green paint but it looks schmiko anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter View Post
                            something terrible has gone wrong with the green paint but it looks schmiko anyway.
                            should take it back, it's all cracked!!!

Comment

sackbut = trombone
                              Trombone = horn
                              Horn= feck yeah ,,!
                              Feck yeah = me love it ,!
                              its engine oil madge ,,,
                              Your soaking in it ,,!!

Comment

Working...
                              X