Shearers backyard 50 track!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shearers backyard 50 track!!

Got heap of mates together yesterday, and had some fun battling in stock and limited classes - even had trophies we made ourselves!
    Built this track on our farm and have designed it for close battling and it features a flyover jump that lets you have half track going clockwise and then jump over and go anti clockwise Works out to be heapsof fun and the boys have a mad time.

Hope you like the pics. I hope to hold more backyard motos with my mates.

Check out the 91 z50r . Can do anything with Z50.

very cool!

Comment

Thats me #57

Comment

SHIT HOT, I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by leckie View Post
          very cool!
          thanks leckie
          I got heap more pictures yet. If people interested ill post them up aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by MADZ50 View Post
            SHIT HOT, I love it.
            Hehe thanks man! we had the best time a

Lee on #91 going for holeshot And early lead in limited class. Shearer #57 right there pushing hard!. Was Lee's 1st time racen minibike. he loved it so much plans to go buy his own minibike (as i sponsored him a bike #91 for day)
            Last edited by Shearer; 1st January 2012, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Picture of the random trophies I made. Used old shearing comb for base. Got old 420 chain & welded them up to make numbers for the places. Then spray painted them black. Wrote class in pink paint pen. hehe

Theme of the trophies was shearing comb - hence my name. The 420 chain to represent the minibikes. So together made up end result!
              Must've bean cool because everyone was pushing so hard!.

Comment

HAHAHA you're a legend, that tracks that big it could almost be classed as 50cc enduro.So why do they call you Shearer? Just kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by MADZ50 View Post
                  HAHAHA you're a legend, that tracks that big it could almost be classed as 50cc enduro.So why do they call you Shearer? Just kidding.
                  Well I shear sheep for a living (job). When racing 50's up QLD back in the day, I was called Shearer by the boys because they couldn't remember my name (Geoffrey) but knew I shore sheep for a living and so I decided to use Shearer as my username as a lot of people knew me as it already.

Track is 450 meters long and 3 m wide thereabouts. Track also has 5 left hand turns,4 right hand turns, 4 left hand bowl turns, 4 right hand bowl turns, 3 table top jumps. My Flyover jump is designed to have the track change directions from clockwise to anti - clockwise without worry of hitting other riders.

How's that!!.
                  Last edited by Shearer; 2nd January 2012, 12:05 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Watering track to keep dust down.

the case 2390 with loader you see in picture. Is watt used to build me hole track aswell.
                    Last edited by Shearer; 1st January 2012, 11:45 PM.

Comment

nuts !!!!!

but in a good way ....

love the first shot ,,,,,,, that 91 model ,, is waaaay up there ..

cool pix
                      its engine oil madge ,,,
                      Your soaking in it ,,!!

Comment

The number 3 on the stock trophie is the wrong way, whoever got it didn`t come 3rd he came Erd
                        Need a new motor.

Comment

looks like a shit hot lot of fun, some are going hard.
                          spiderman, spiderflaps, mudflap just don't call me late for lunch

Comment

this is so cool! feel free to put more pics up! for dex of course
                            Life is too short for cheap carbs...

Comment

Originally posted by J-Bomb View Post
                              The number 3 on the stock trophie is the wrong way, whoever got it didn`t come 3rd he came Erd
                              Yeah its true i stuffed up the 3rd place in stock. Was like , 2am night before racing rushing to get them done. No one noticed on the day until handed them out. as i ended up 3rd in stock and 1st in limited. So everyone lol at me when i ended up with back the front 3 trophie haha . o well goood times

Comment

Working...
                              X