No announcement yet.

Perth Rides 2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep Perth's hardcore crew, at it again ! Just a 5.5 hr stint today !!!image.jpg
    Real Men Ride M's.

Comment

I had a chat in the morning in the way to the meet point.. Usual lic check after they realised it was registered.

Lunch at the pub, left bank again today..

Comment

Dont they have bike plates in WA? They look like normal car sized plates!!!!
        Rigby "No dude, you're doing it wrong! Righty-tidey, lefty-losey! Not lefty-tidey mess it up because you're a loser!"

ZRX1200S, RGV250 VJ22, Skyteam T-Rex, Z50J1 '78, XV250 Virago

Comment

Originally posted by Diggs View Post
          Dont they have bike plates in WA? They look like normal car sized plates!!!!
          They made the bike plates larger than what they use to be.. but they are still heaps smaller than a car plate. Ive got a old bike plate kicking around in parts boxes and its shorter and not as tall either.

would look massive on mine as the seat is a QR50 seat too.

Comment

Another one this Saturday, at this stage the same time and place.

Weather looks good at this stage, that will be the only reason we don't go.

Comment

Hills run.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA1TkK0Xvgs

Comment

J5 - Nice.

Listen to that thing rev! What's it topping out at????
                Rigby "No dude, you're doing it wrong! Righty-tidey, lefty-losey! Not lefty-tidey mess it up because you're a loser!"

ZRX1200S, RGV250 VJ22, Skyteam T-Rex, Z50J1 '78, XV250 Virago

Comment

Any ride this weekend? I'm in perth at the moment and would love to meet you guys.

Comment

Gidday, my name is Vaughan, im new to this web site . Im keen to go for a spin with some other monkey bikes , are there any events coming up?

Comment

Originally posted by Vaughan View Post
                      Gidday, my name is Vaughan, im new to this web site . Im keen to go for a spin with some other monkey bikes , are there any events coming up?
                      Every Saturday we ride if the weathers good enough .. we were out this weekend just gone. We tend to post most of our planned rides on our local Perth FB group. I'll flick you a link

Comment

That would be great , thanks

Comment

Right, lets breath some new life into this thread! we basically ride every Saturday depending on rain but haven't been posting in here, so here's the last two rides:

Saturday the 12th of November: A ride down the coast, lunch in Freo and then home around the river.

Saturday the 19th November: Our much loved hills run.

Comment

Trip into Freo for breaky cold but fine

two.jpg

Comment

Working...
                            X