For the Melbourne guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the Melbourne guys!

Alan(z50aye), another friend and myself are planning on driving our bikes to San Remo then riding to the Philip Island classic from there. It will be this Sunday, not sure the date. The more the merrier. We haven't organized times or anything yet but once we have numbers we can organize it better.

The only dilemma is which bike to take.
    ​Too many bikes, not enough ride days.

Comment

Weather looks like it will be good 25 deg forecast for Sunday.

Comment

Yeah I saw that. Should be good. Not too hot.

Comment

I'm out on this one, don't forget to register for the lap around the Island, info should be on there web site.

Comment

Originally posted by Nic19 View Post
            Alan(z50aye), another friend and myself are planning on driving our bikes to San Remo then riding to the Philip Island classic from there. It will be this Sunday, not sure the date. The more the merrier. We haven't organized times or anything yet but once we have numbers we can organize it better.
            See you there sunday morning Nick, also bringing a mate and his girlfriend with his CBR. Tom.

Comment

Theres a lap around the island included. Was going to give it a miss and go to gumbia parks show and shine , but that laps thing has me curious
              you've got the knack with the mechanical stuff don't cha?!

yep i do ... i also have a big hammer when the knack dont work

Comment

Oh cool. Should be a good ride. Do you have to pre register for the lap?

Comment

Yes, you have to download a registration form from the official web site & fax it back.

Comment

image.jpgimage.jpg
                    Attached Files

Comment

looks like a top day out .
                      any gopro's on going round the island ?
                      its engine oil madge ,,,
                      Your soaking in it ,,!!

Comment

great day for it, yeah some video of it would be nice, get any?
                        You have two parts of brain, 'left' and 'right'. In the left side, there's nothing right. In the right side, there's nothing left.

Comment

I had the go pro on until we got to cowes but when we stopped, I turned it off & then I couldn't get it to start again.

Comment

Don't worry about the gopro, did you record the sound coming from the Irving Vincent? Magic! I was there yesterday, wanted to go Sunday but didn't work out. I would have liked to put a face to some of you guys.

Comment

Would have joined you guys, but my JZ is still head-less. Next time...

Comment

Working...
                              X