Short notice Brissy ride this Saturday arvo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short notice Brissy ride this Saturday arvo

Nothing locked in yet apart from definitely riding my freshly built J1!

I've posted on the BMR Facebook page, but not everyone's on there. Either reply here or on FB so we can lock it down and get a few bikes.
    Rigby "No dude, you're doing it wrong! Righty-tidey, lefty-losey! Not lefty-tidey mess it up because you're a loser!"

ZRX1200S, RGV250 VJ22, Skyteam T-Rex, Z50J1 '78, XV250 Virago

Any chance of a bit more detail about this ride .

Comment

Originally posted by Mego A GO-GO View Post
      Any chance of a bit more detail about this ride .
      Tony! You ARE alive!

At this stage it's Saturday arvo (maybe 1pm), probably start at mine (Stafford Heights) or Craig's (Eight Mile Plains) place. I was thinking of doing the coast road (Moreton Tourist drive). Nothing is set in stone as yet, can be flexible on times and route to accommodate you mate, but I am busy till midday.
      Rigby "No dude, you're doing it wrong! Righty-tidey, lefty-losey! Not lefty-tidey mess it up because you're a loser!"

Comment

I'm easy , I will just go along with the crowd , need to keep an eye out for the weather 80% chance of rain according to the BOM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mego A GO-GO View Post
          I'm easy , I will just go along with the crowd , need to keep an eye out for the weather 80% chance of rain according to the BOM.
          Will PM you

Comment

Ride postpone to tomorrow, 1pm Stafford Heights if anyone can make it.

Comment

So 3 of us got out, good ride and chance to work out the bugs - almost looped it before getting clutch sorted!

41413792_293526478113383_6658900781569146880_n.jpg

Comment

Working...
              X