Shannons Coffee and Cars - Sunday 09/04/2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shannons Coffee and Cars - Sunday 09/04/2017

Hey All, the Shannons BDM here in Brissy has invited us along to a meet that they do on a regular basis called Coffee and Cars. It's at the Shannons office at West End from 7am on.

There’s free coffee in it for us and he’ll section off a spot for us. I think it would be great to try and get some new riders or some of the guys that dont get out regularly for this one rather than the same few that always ride.

We could either meet and ride in together, or just rock up and park. They've been getting 80+cars and other bikes, so some nice stuff to look at as well.

Any questions, just post here or PM me.
    Rigby "No dude, you're doing it wrong! Righty-tidey, lefty-losey! Not lefty-tidey mess it up because you're a loser!"

ZRX1200S, RGV250 VJ22, Skyteam T-Rex, Z50J1 '78, XV250 Virago

Sounds good. My bike wont be on the road then but i will be there to say hi and have a look at some great bikes.shannons-cars-coffee--qld.jpg

Comment

Reminder guys, this is NEXT SUNDAY (the 9th of April), starting at 7am. I'll be there with my J1 and Tonelli all shined up and ready to go.

It's at the Shannons Office @ 5/305 Montague Rd West End, West End Park Café is the driveway where you turn in and head towards the back (towards the river). If you need help getting there feel free to PM me.
      Rigby "No dude, you're doing it wrong! Righty-tidey, lefty-losey! Not lefty-tidey mess it up because you're a loser!"

Comment

Well it was a quiet but fun and friendly little meet.
        IMAG0748.jpg

Comment

Working...
        X