2017 monkey meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 monkey meet

As per Facebook, I'm not organising this but it looks like fun and I'll definitely be attending.

Details
    Annual Honda monkey meet 2017

16th September

Afternoon ride. We will be doing a small meet through sydney city and stopping for dinner. This ride would be suited to the smaller capacity bikes and a great chance to meet and great other riders. We will be taking in all the beautiful sites sydney has to offer.

17th September

We will be meeting at St Ives showground at 9:00am for a 9:30am sharp departure. This ride will be going through Hornsby, galson gorge, Berowra ferry, up to pie in the sky for a feed and continuing on through Petes Ridge and the back to our meeting point.
    Life is too short for cheap carbs...

Great News.
    Classic Honda 50's Australia - Visit our online store at - www.classichonda50saustralia.com.au

PERFORMANCE, REPRODUCTION AND OEM PARTS TO SUIT OLD AND NEW HONDA AND OTHER 4 STROKE MINIBIKES AND MOTORBIKES INCLUDING KAWASAKI, YAMAHA AND SUZUKI.

Parts to Suit: Honda Z50A, Z50J1, Z50JZ, Z50R, Z50JDM, Z50M, QA50, QR50, MR50, XR50, CRF50, ATC70, CT70, CZ100, MSX125 (Grom), ST70, SL70, XL70, TRX70, XR75, XR80, TRX90, Kawasaki KLX110 and Z125 models to name a few.

Comment

No way my bike will be ready by then, I would have loved to come out for a look anyway however I will be in Tasmania with the family so I certainly can't make it.

Comment

I'd love to make it a weekend
        ​Too many bikes, not enough ride days.

Comment

Hi mate,
          Where is meet up place at Sydney city on 16/9/2017 and what time? I will like to join in

Comment

Hey guys. We will be meeting at Deus cafe at Camperdown at 4:30pm for the Saturday ride. Will cruise through the city, harbor bridge, HARRY de wheels, Bondi Beach,bronte, Coogee and can stop somewhere along the way for a bite to eat. Hopefully get some nice shots as the suns going down if all the z50's together. Hope to see you all there.
            Don't judge me by the size of my bike

Comment

Hmmmm, maybe next one. I haven't even got paint on it yet. :-(
              Besides, I heard Dex is coming up for the next one. Wouldn't miss that for anything.
              Once I thought I was wrong, I was mistaken

Comment

hi Tony , are you going on sunday too?

Comment

Wanted to come as it was this year .
                  Wedding, baskerville historics in a few weeks etc , stuffed it all up .

Will endeavour to show next year with the new build .
                  its engine oil madge ,,,
                  Your soaking in it ,,!!

Comment

Originally posted by mh185 View Post
                    hi Tony , are you going on sunday too?
                    Yes , definitely
                    Don't judge me by the size of my bike

Comment

A few photos from the Sunday run. Had a great ride.

IMG_5399.jpgIMG_5401.jpgIMG_5403.jpgIMG_5405.jpgIMG_5406.jpgIMG_5407.jpgIMG_5398.jpgIMG_5412.jpgIMG_5409.jpgIMG_5408.jpg

Comment

top day
                        thanks for all help re carb flooding
                        with thanks mark

Comment

Top bunch of pix ,,!
                          its engine oil madge ,,,
                          Your soaking in it ,,!!

Comment

Any rides had been organised between now until the end of the month? Im in perth so would love to catch up with perth mini rider.

Comment

Working...
                            X