Head first, ouch! (lesson learnt!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head first, ouch! (lesson learnt!)

We were looking after my mums friends son (my 6yr old brothers friend; both 6). And I was riding my new crf50 around the yard, and my brother wanted to ride his peewee. So we were all riding together, and his friend decided he wanted a turn. Anyways, he refused to put a helmet on cause it was abit 'tight'. After a few minutes of arguing, he didn't end up wearing one. Putts around the yard next minute, full throttle into the into a concrete slab (about 30mm-50mm raised off the ground) bike bounced off that and he flew straight into the trampoline!

Ran over, and he had a massive gash just above he's eye, to the top of his forehead. Deep enough you could literally see his skull! Called the ambulance, and they arrived, about 2 minutes later 2 cops cars and a fire engine rock up with sirens cranking.

The kid was alright, moral is; wear a helmet!
    Last edited by GIMP_PRO; 28th July 2012, 10:40 PM. Reason: Spelling of a dyslexic child
    MONKEY ON BROTHERS! 
    sigpic

Custom z50jz Custom Chaly project Original z50j1 Kayla's Custom z50j1 project Crf50 z50r Resto project white gorilla Skyteam Munster

shit aye no good i would of pooped my pance seeing that lol hope the little fellas alright

Comment

Bike ok, ,,????!!!

Narr. ..Always wear the mongrel helmet. .
      its engine oil madge ,,,
      Your soaking in it ,,!!

Comment

i feel sorry for whoever rang up your mums friend gimp that would of been an awkard conversation yeah your sons in hospital

Comment

Gill: didn't see it, we were all in the shed and had a massive crash haha
          Dex: bike is surprisingly good shape! Not even a scratch. Too bad i cant say that about the young fella! Lucky it was the peewee and not the Honda!
          MONKEY ON BROTHERS! 
          sigpic

Custom z50jz Custom Chaly project Original z50j1 Kayla's Custom z50j1 project Crf50 z50r Resto project white gorilla Skyteam Munster

Comment

Originally posted by z50 gill View Post
            i feel sorry for whoever rang up your mums friend gimp that would of been an awkard conversation yeah your sons in hospital
            She was just like 'wtf are you joking' and then they just met at the hospital while I was doing wheelies. (without a helmet, obviously I didn't learn from it!)
            MONKEY ON BROTHERS! 
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah mate, it's an expensive lesson ,hope all is well
              My brother and I have raced motocross since we were 5and 3,and wearing a helmet is like second nature as soon as u get on a bike yeh,
              Anyways I've given it away but my brother still is , he owns maybe 7 current in date helmets, wears different ones for different gear blah blah blah
              One day at our track he decided he would hit the woops on his crf50 for some fun , just doubling each one ,that was all good till he went over the bars ,with no helmet on and the bikes rear axle adjuster gouged his face just under his eye, i mean juuuust under his eye,
              45 minute drive to golburn hospital later and 25 stitches he was patched up ,
              Moral is no matter what wear a helmet

Comment

Originally posted by chuggz View Post
                Yeah mate, it's an expensive lesson ,hope all is well
                My brother and I have raced motocross since we were 5and 3,and wearing a helmet is like second nature as soon as u get on a bike yeh,
                Anyways I've given it away but my brother still is , he owns maybe 7 current in date helmets, wears different ones for different gear blah blah blah
                One day at our track he decided he would hit the woops on his crf50 for some fun , just doubling each one ,that was all good till he went over the bars ,with no helmet on and the bikes rear axle adjuster gouged his face just under his eye, i mean juuuust under his eye,
                45 minute drive to golburn hospital later and 25 stitches he was patched up ,
                Moral is no matter what wear a helmet
                Ouch! 25 stitches, must of left a nice scar!
                MONKEY ON BROTHERS! 
                sigpic

Comment

It's actually not as bad as u think they stitched him up good ,here's a pic after a few days

Comment

They actually did a pretty good job on him! I bet it looks better now than in the pics haha
                    Eye looks abit swollen and sore tho!
                    MONKEY ON BROTHERS! 
                    sigpic

Comment

he don't look real impressed Chuggz.

Comment

Hehe nah ,probably cause I was laying shit on him about it lol

Comment

brotherly love,

Comment

Just tell him this. ........
                            "" Bruises heal. ....And chicks digg scars, ,!! ""
                            its engine oil madge ,,,
                            Your soaking in it ,,!!

Comment

here's my effort. yamaha Rz250 twin two stroke, no brakes @45kph and a dry irrigation channel.. and yes my nose did come away from the rest of my face, i'd put up a photo of that but its pretty grotty.. this was about a week after2167_1112702857505_3648_n.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X