• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahhh to be young again .....
    its engine oil madge ,,,
    Your soaking in it ,,!!

Comment

Yeah I'm wanting to start building a z50r for my eldest daughter and she's not even 2 yet but now I'll have to build an extra one now for my 5 week old daughter. And not only that I'll have build one for myself so I can follow them around.
      That's the way I justifing getting 3 more bikes to the other half, hope it works.

Comment

That is the exact same reasoning I use with my missus, now I have a spare bike for each of the kids bikes, Honda's last a long time so your grandkids will get a chance to ride them as well.

Hard to beat the smile on your kids face when they are riding their Z50.
        Classic Honda 50's Australia - Visit our online store at - www.classichonda50saustralia.com.au

PERFORMANCE, REPRODUCTION AND OEM PARTS TO SUIT OLD AND NEW HONDA AND OTHER 4 STROKE MINIBIKES AND MOTORBIKES INCLUDING KAWASAKI, YAMAHA AND SUZUKI.

Parts to Suit: Honda Z50A, Z50J1, Z50JZ, Z50R, Z50JDM, Z50M, QA50, QR50, MR50, XR50, CRF50, ATC70, CT70, CZ100, MSX125 (Grom), ST70, SL70, XL70, TRX70, XR75, XR80, TRX90, Kawasaki KLX110 and Z125 models to name a few.

Comment

Good stuff jaimie, looks like your boy has it sorted already. It won't be long until he hits you up for a engine upgrade or does what my daughter done to me, dad I like your bike better then mine and yours is faster can we swap, silly me said yes so she ended up with my bbr with 88 limited and I got down graded to a stocker. Jaimie now you have got him started you won't be able to stop him not to mention the pestering everyday dad can we go for a ride! Good luck. Jade

Comment

Hi Jade

Kids grow up so fast, I can relate to having your bike taken away, first time I told the kids to take a pick of the bikes in the shed one picked my favourite bike and the other took the wifes bike

I put a stock head race cam in his CRF50, then he started riding my XR50 with TB88 roller rocker head set-up, then he told me he was getting too big for the 50's so we bought him an XR80, next step get a job and buy your own bike.

Good luck with your bike in MOTM, do have to say I wish people could see your bike in the flesh to really appreciate how nice it is

Cheers

Jaimie
            Classic Honda 50's Australia - Visit our online store at - www.classichonda50saustralia.com.au

PERFORMANCE, REPRODUCTION AND OEM PARTS TO SUIT OLD AND NEW HONDA AND OTHER 4 STROKE MINIBIKES AND MOTORBIKES INCLUDING KAWASAKI, YAMAHA AND SUZUKI.

Parts to Suit: Honda Z50A, Z50J1, Z50JZ, Z50R, Z50JDM, Z50M, QA50, QR50, MR50, XR50, CRF50, ATC70, CT70, CZ100, MSX125 (Grom), ST70, SL70, XL70, TRX70, XR75, XR80, TRX90, Kawasaki KLX110 and Z125 models to name a few.

Comment

Hi Jaimie
              Lol I new your son would be just like my girl, they either don't like there bike or its to slow then next like you said it's to small but they always seem to get what they want except I draw the line with the jz they no not to go near it and they even say to me when I go to take it for a ride, dad are you riding your special bike which makes me laugh and my oldest girl gets on the forum with me and harassed me to put it in MOTM so I agreed and yeah the pictures not the best but you can still see the time and effort put into the rebuild. Thanx Jade

Comment

It is fun to see their eyes pop wide open when they feel the snap of the extra power for the first time.

Comment

Working...
                X