Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with rego Perth

Hey guys,

I have just bought a sweet bike and would appreciate any advice regarding rego in WA?

Cheers
    Jon

Jonsbike.jpg

Nice, what's your plans ? Custom or resto ha ha
    Need a new motor.

Comment

good luck with that muffler and carby

Comment

Cheers but Not Looking for luck just some advice re: what I would have to do to get it registered?

Comment

Nice score with Levi bike. I would think all you needare as you would register a normal bike and car. Safetycertificate ad filled up a form, for Qld anyway but I heard WA is even much easier.

Some WA guys should able to tell you exactly what you need.
          still learning.....

Comment

Cheers OB75

Yup Levi did a great job, the bike sounds amazing

Comment

if was me i will take to a private car inspection center better than the pits
              get a list that way you not fixing stuff you dont need to

Comment

I got rego with that muffler but in qld awesome buy mate congrats

Comment

Cheers Guys,

I will check the private side i reckon

Comment

Cheers Gill,

Absolutley stoked with the bike.

Comment

Congrats Dodger. I am very jealous.
                      Old hondas don't die......they wait.

Comment

Hey mate

U got one of Levi nicest bike,congrats I have regoed a few bikes over here and they have be anal on the noise had 2 fail over been 2loud,and they check all lights indicators,and take them for spin check brakes the hole that's in the transport centre but,we're u based in Perth
                        Gorilla custom, original chrome gorilla, original 40th , custom jz, yellow j1,original z50a, original z50z ,chaly project, jz project

Comment

As bongo said good luck with that carbie & exhaust. If the bike is clean , everything in working order you shouldn't have too many probs. just make sure you take with you the proof of purchase letter, they're strict on that. Nice purchase mate

Comment

Hey Codger I am out Vic Park way. Can I ask is there a formal type of proof of purchase letter?

Comment

Originally posted by Dodger View Post
                              Hey Codger I am out Vic Park way. Can I ask is there a formal type of proof of purchase letter?
                              formal letter not required, letter just needs to state sellers. Name,address, engine & frame number also make & model. It's mainly needed incase the bike was stolen at some time.

Comment

Working...
                              X