Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration price increases in WA

Hey guys, shout out to all WA crew.
    If you have a bike or car with rego due in the next couple of months, it is worth a phone call to 131156 to put rego on it now.
    As of 1 July 2016 the price increases are as follows:
    Bikes up to 74cc and historical vehicle rego were $87, now an extra 30 bucks to $117.
    Bikes 75cc and over were $217 now an extra 99 bucks.
    All cars up $99 and trucks up $93.
    Get in before end of June.

We in Qld have been getting ripped off for years, I just paid 6 months on my Zed $145 and another $375 for 6 months on my 4 cylinder ute. A shytty old 6x4 box trailer will set you back $130 up here
    Need a new motor.

Comment

This increase is to cover no fault insurance for catastrophic injury.

Comment

I think my rego in VIC went from 124 to 138 this year
        We have up to 61cc then the price increases.
        My bike is only a 50cc so it's cheap..... Pfffftt
        Save the monkeys

Comment

Originally posted by mad_as_hec View Post
          Hey guys, shout out to all WA crew.
          If you have a bike or car with rego due in the next couple of months, it is worth a phone call to 131156 to put rego on it now.
          As of 1 July 2016 the price increases are as follows:
          Bikes up to 74cc and historical vehicle rego were $87, now an extra 30 bucks to $117.
          Bikes 75cc and over were $217 now an extra 99 bucks.
          All cars up $99 and trucks up $93.
          Get in before end of June.
          This rego thing has heaps of people pissed off 2mil cars in WA and only 1.5mil lic holders.. This should of been attached to the lic holder not the cars and the WA state government knows this but are happy to run with it anyways the twats

3 bikes and my 4wd to rego .. Not happy at all, thiefing government and I've got a work car that's getting hit too. Can only drive one at a time.

Comment

I have let 3 bikes go out of rego in the last 2 years because of the previous price rises. Sold a truck.
            Still got 1 car, 1 truck, 1 moped and 1 motorbike registered.
            That's about 2 grand per year.

Comment

Would be nice to have a straight charge per drivers license.

Comment

Would be nice to have a straight charge per drivers license.
                So if you held an MC licence would you pay B Double or Road Train prices ?

Comment

It wasn't until I read this & sat down to add them all up that I realised --- Thats why I'm so broke! I pay 5 cars on full rego (approx $700 ea) ,I full size motorcycle full rego ( about $700) . 3x z50 full rego (about $140 ea) 3x bike club rego plus another being scrutinised ATM at about $70 ea Plus the Grom coming soon.
                  ​Too many bikes, not enough ride days.

Comment

So I rung up yesterday to renew the rego on the Pajero due in 2 months......guess what. New prices are already in effect. Info I was given by Insurance commission is not valid apparently.

Comment

This increase is to cover no fault insurance for catastrophic injury.
                      i think the increase is due to ( no money syndrome )

Comment

It'll only ever go up.

Comment

Received mine and my misses car rego's in the mail last week. Considering we drive the exact same cars, my rego is $3.08 more than hers? I don't know how they work that out
                          MONKEY ON BROTHERS! 
                          sigpic

Custom z50jz Custom Chaly project Original z50j1 Kayla's Custom z50j1 project Crf50 z50r Resto project white gorilla Skyteam Munster

Comment

Originally posted by eichkay View Post
                            This rego thing has heaps of people pissed off 2mil cars in WA and only 1.5mil lic holders.. This should of been attached to the lic holder not the cars and the WA state government knows this but are happy to run with it anyways the twats
                            I'm happy it's only on the cars I haven't paid rego in nearly 10 years! interesting though, with my monkey weeks away from being rego'd as a 125 I do believe (going on the above figures) it will cost me more than my last car I rego'd which was a V8!

Comment

Originally posted by RickyB View Post
                              I'm happy it's only on the cars I haven't paid rego in nearly 10 years! interesting though, with my monkey weeks away from being rego'd as a 125 I do believe (going on the above figures) it will cost me more than my last car I rego'd which was a V8!
                              Rego increase is on everything. 30 bucks on mopeds. 99 on cars and bikes.

Comment

Working...
                              X