Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guide to registerable models, by mad as hec, MG 2010.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by variflex View Post
    Gent's, bringing up an old thread, didn't want to stay another, from what I read I'm sure I now know the answer but just wanted to check,
    Looking at buying a Z50A, number on the frame is Z50A-3855xx (didn't want to give complete number just incase)
    Can you confirm that this can be registered in NSW, currently it's just the frame and triple clamp
    Cheers in advance
    Read post #47

Comment

What about a GE z50a 1973 model does anyone think it can be registered. In NSW

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Mjs88 View Post
        What about a GE z50a 1973 model does anyone think it can be registered. In NSW

Cheers
        See post #21 in this thread.

Z50M
        Andrew

Comment

from what i have seen it depends on who you are and who you know and what state your in.

iv'e seen pix of a china hardtail that had rego so ........ also had PM from someone trying to tell me it's legit hahaha my reply was " where i come from thats called fraud".
          Asked me if i was a cop........... maybe i am , maybe im not. i certainly wasn't going to rat anyone out thats for sure but it was funny. panic stations.
          You have two parts of brain, 'left' and 'right'. In the left side, there's nothing right. In the right side, there's nothing left.

Comment

Working...
          X