Show us your shed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show us your shed

This thread may already be on here by I can't find it so I'll start with mine. I like looking at blokes sheds I hope you do too.
    Zane

I do most of my woodwork in this corner and my longer steel and timber stored high on the wall.

This corner under mezanine where I do bead blasting, powdercoating and I now have a spray booth here (not pictured)

Car hoist steel rack etc

Corner of workshop looking though trifold doors to work room

The work, welding etc room

This is my bike shed the work room is through the door at the far end

The bead blaster, powder coating booth and oven.

After looking at that, i think most of us would be to embarrassed at putting our sheds up for the viewing. cripes
    Save the monkeys

Comment

you tease , you think im gunna show you mine after lookin at your "SHED"

thats a bloody ripper and im to ashamed to show ya mine

lots of room and tools and toys, looks great id love some sort of "shed" like that, good on ya

how much of ya spare time do ya spend in there?
      You have two parts of brain, 'left' and 'right'. In the left side, there's nothing right. In the right side, there's nothing left.

Comment

Yeah nice (shed), do you work for yourself or maybe a farm? As it looks more like a workshop, no way that would pass council regs here as a backyard shed.

Comment

if you find me living in a corner of your shed zane feel free to throw me some food scraps..
          Life is too short for cheap carbs...

Comment

Originally posted by MattyP View Post
            if you find me living in a corner of your shed zane feel free to throw me some food scraps..
            hahahahahahaha
            You have two parts of brain, 'left' and 'right'. In the left side, there's nothing right. In the right side, there's nothing left.

Comment

I'm retired now for 8 years after breaking my back and I spend as much time as I can in my workshop. But there are other things that must be done like looking after grandkids, shopping, visiting friends etc that waste a lot of valuable shed time but what can you do?. ( I really do like looking after the kids) The shed evolved over the last 30 years starting with a one car garage which I lengthened to 2 cars long and then put a carport in front so now no cars get into it and it houses most of my bikes. Then after a windfall I built the workshop 9mtrs x 10mtrs using second hand materials for a total cost of $1470 and then 5 years ago I joined them together with the work room and it is a great workshop and I love it.
              Zane
              Originally posted by z nut View Post
              you tease , you think im gunna show you mine after lookin at your "SHED"

thats a bloody ripper and im to ashamed to show ya mine

lots of room and tools and toys, looks great id love some sort of "shed" like that, good on ya

how much of ya spare time do ya spend in there?

Comment

Its not right to do that to us normal folk.

I'm sitting here wishing I could do some work, but as my "shed" is the double car garage under my house and my son is asleep its a no go. Actually, I have thrown a few coats of paint on a gate I made during the week.
                Rigby "No dude, you're doing it wrong! Righty-tidey, lefty-losey! Not lefty-tidey mess it up because you're a loser!"

ZRX1200S, RGV250 VJ22, Skyteam T-Rex, Z50J1 '78, XV250 Virago

Comment

Originally posted by MadZ50 View Post
                  Yeah nice (shed), do you work for yourself or maybe a farm? As it looks more like a workshop, no way that would pass council regs here as a backyard shed.
                  Are you ever positive. alot of your post are negative
                  The guy has a very nice setup
                  MG the good old days

Comment

Wow zane thats one dream shed! wheres the bed?
                    Looks like you can get to your steel and timber using your ladders but how do you get to your ladders?

Comment

Friend said, "have you seen the guys shed on the monkey forum?"

Have now. Looks amazing Zane. This shed is a new lifetime goal for me. Thanks for the pics

Comment

Originally posted by Z50j1 View Post
                        Are you ever positive. alot of your post are negative
                        The guy has a very nice setup
                        Oh it's you, telling someone their shed looks like a workshop would be a compliment I would think, and asking whether they work for themselves or live in a rural area is a valid question,( not every home shed is set up for powdercoating, car hoist,etc) as for the negativity if any at all it would be aimed at my local council for not allowing that set up here, I have just been through the hassle of getting a 20x40 approved, was all good until they seen it was 10 foot high, and anyone would think I had applied to build a murder room.

P.S you could have told "The guy" Zane he "has a very nice set up" in your post personally, instead of aiming it at me. I can pass the message on though if you like.

By the way Zane hats off to you for doing the grandad thing, I sure would like to be your grandson.

Comment

Nice shed zane, I have one question ,
                          Does your missus try and fill it up with all her shit?
                          Mine thinks everything can "just go in the garage"

Comment

Originally posted by chuggz View Post
                            Your not wrong chuggz, i go away for a few weeks for work and i get back thinking i might have a crack at working on one of the bikes only to find after opening the door that my shed has been transformed into a storage shed, cant even get into it!!

Very nice shed zane

Comment

Originally posted by chuggz View Post
                              They must all follow the same hand book.. i love the way the say.. oh JUST PUT IT IN THE SHED.
                              then you get in trouble for spending to much time in the shed, and thats just cause your trying a find
                              a flat spot to sit down beside your monkey to work on it.
                              Save the monkeys

Comment

Working...
                              X