Home Made Workshop Tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Made Workshop Tools

With my back out for 6 weeks over Christmas I could either stand up or lay down no sitting so what better place to stand than in front of than the lathe, turned up a few tools that are very handy in the shed for the monkeybikes:

Wheel bearing installation tool raw and painted and a swingarm bush tool set:

DSC01934.jpg

Also made some more progress with the exhaust systems that I am building, exhaust flange ends to suit from the right a GK4 stock head, GB2 stock head, TB V1 race head and TB V2 race head:

DSC01932.jpg

Also turned up a heap of spikes to make up soccer training equipment for the Cessnock PCYC and turned everything else I could find into swarf.

I ended up with so much swarf that the eldest son is making a metal foundry

Cheers

Jaimie
    Classic Honda 50's Australia - Visit our online store at - www.classichonda50saustralia.com.au

PERFORMANCE, REPRODUCTION AND OEM PARTS TO SUIT OLD AND NEW HONDA AND OTHER 4 STROKE MINIBIKES AND MOTORBIKES INCLUDING KAWASAKI, YAMAHA AND SUZUKI.

Parts to Suit: Honda Z50A, Z50J1, Z50JZ, Z50R, Z50JDM, Z50M, QA50, QR50, MR50, XR50, CRF50, ATC70, CT70, CZ100, MSX125 (Grom), ST70, SL70, XL70, TRX70, XR75, XR80, TRX90, Kawasaki KLX110 and Z125 models to name a few.

Classic Honda 50s needs to sell that swingarm bush tool.
    Old hondas don't die......they wait.

Comment

You on the sauce again Ray????

Capture.PNG
      Rigby "No dude, you're doing it wrong! Righty-tidey, lefty-losey! Not lefty-tidey mess it up because you're a loser!"

ZRX1200S, RGV250 VJ22, Skyteam T-Rex, Z50J1 '78, XV250 Virago

Comment

Working...
      X