Powerplus E85

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powerplus E85

Has anyone seen this fuel at a petrol station available from the bowser and if so how much?

When running Powerplus E85 your engine will run cooler and your ET’s will be less affected by atmospheric changes and it is a renewable fuel source that is also environmentally friendly.

Powerplus E85 is not corrosive like methanol and it includes all the anti-corrosive’s and lubricants found in Powerplus 98+ and does not leave carbon deposits like petrol so maintenance is reduced across the board, your spark plugs and oil stays looking like new.

Its performance is comparable to 116 octane race fuel.

19990574_1353728241389274_7716602370817792976_n.jpg

Cheers

Jaimie
    Classic Honda 50's Australia - Visit our online store at - www.classichonda50saustralia.com.au

PERFORMANCE, REPRODUCTION AND OEM PARTS TO SUIT OLD AND NEW HONDA AND OTHER 4 STROKE MINIBIKES AND MOTORBIKES INCLUDING KAWASAKI, YAMAHA AND SUZUKI.

Parts to Suit: Honda Z50A, Z50J1, Z50JZ, Z50R, Z50JDM, Z50M, QA50, QR50, MR50, XR50, CRF50, ATC70, CT70, CZ100, MSX125 (Grom), ST70, SL70, XL70, TRX70, XR75, XR80, TRX90, Kawasaki KLX110 and Z125 models to name a few.

How does it react to old school style fuel hoses etc ,
    Have been told it eats such stuff
    its engine oil madge ,,,
    Your soaking in it ,,!!

Comment

Originally posted by dex View Post
      Isnt E10 reported to do the same thing?
      Rigby "No dude, you're doing it wrong! Righty-tidey, lefty-losey! Not lefty-tidey mess it up because you're a loser!"

ZRX1200S, RGV250 VJ22, Skyteam T-Rex, Z50J1 '78, XV250 Virago

Comment

United at cnr Wollombi and Alexander streets, Cessnock, have it.........according to their website.
        Once I thought I was wrong, I was mistaken

Comment

We have it on tap down here in Launceston, Tas. Haven't tried it yet however
          Z50J, Z50R, YB100, CB250RS, GSXR600

Comment

Thank you Peter I will go and have a look.

My Torana run on AvGas last time it was going if they have this stuff local woo bloody woo.
            Classic Honda 50's Australia - Visit our online store at - www.classichonda50saustralia.com.au

PERFORMANCE, REPRODUCTION AND OEM PARTS TO SUIT OLD AND NEW HONDA AND OTHER 4 STROKE MINIBIKES AND MOTORBIKES INCLUDING KAWASAKI, YAMAHA AND SUZUKI.

Parts to Suit: Honda Z50A, Z50J1, Z50JZ, Z50R, Z50JDM, Z50M, QA50, QR50, MR50, XR50, CRF50, ATC70, CT70, CZ100, MSX125 (Grom), ST70, SL70, XL70, TRX70, XR75, XR80, TRX90, Kawasaki KLX110 and Z125 models to name a few.

Comment

My mates run it in their cars... will need to be tuned to use it, bigger jets. Fuel consumption will be a lot worse, but it's a lot cheaper then 98 pump fuel.
              Also, need e85 compatable seals and fuel lines as it eats it. Also can't sit in your tank to long as it draws moisture and becomes 'stale'. Also something about the moisture rusts your tank?

Not a professional on it, so I could be wrong. But that's what I've heard between conversations
              MONKEY ON BROTHERS! 
              sigpic

Custom z50jz Custom Chaly project Original z50j1 Kayla's Custom z50j1 project Crf50 z50r Resto project white gorilla Skyteam Munster

Comment

a mate prepped his fuel system for this in his big block chev but had trouble, I think it cleaned all the crap off the inside of the tank that he didn't get off and clogged things up.

so I think a brand new fuel system will be ok but not old fuel lines and a tank with the slightest bit of crap.
                You have two parts of brain, 'left' and 'right'. In the left side, there's nothing right. In the right side, there's nothing left.

Comment

Working...
                X