TB Shift Drum - 4th Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TB Shift Drum - 4th Gear

I was wondering how many people use these in their bikes.
    http://classichonda50saustralia.com....&productId=180
    Are they hard to install.
    Cheers.....Jamie.....
    Need a new motor.

never seen them before? but you have to install the 4 speed gearbok or not?

Matty
    Life is too short for cheap carbs...

Comment

Originally posted by power6994 View Post
      never seen them before? but you have to install the 4 speed gearbok or not?

Matty
      No I don`t think so, I`m sure Jaimie will see this and give us some more details. Seems cheap enough for a extra gear.
      Need a new motor.

Comment

hmmm would be cool..

will await details..
        Life is too short for cheap carbs...

Comment

Originally posted by power6994 View Post
          hmmm would be cool..

will await details..
          Yeah cool as, 108 stroker 4 speed hardtail.
          Need a new motor.

Comment

Ummm thats a KLX part it wont work in the Honda's.. I believe the KLX110 has a 4 speed box but they only have 3 speed drum installed from factory and you can just buy the drum and you get 4sp in the KLX or DRZ110 bikes
            So ive been told by a mate recently thats just brought a KLX110

Comment

Originally posted by eichkay View Post
              Ummm thats a KLX part it wont work in the Honda's.. I believe the KLX110 has a 4 speed box but they only have 3 speed drum installed from factory and you can just buy the drum and you get 4sp in the KLX or DRZ110 bikes
              So ive been told by a mate recently thats just brought a KLX110
              I just opened an email and yep they fit Honda`s.
              Need a new motor.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Bomb View Post
                I just opened an email and yep they fit Honda`s.
                Learn something new every day.. Wonder what parts are needed to make it happen.

Comment

whilst your cases are apart ,,, bung one of these sweeties in ,,,
                  http://classichonda50saustralia.com....d&productId=45
                  then slap one of these on the side ..
                  http://classichonda50saustralia.com....d&productId=37
                  its engine oil madge ,,,
                  Your soaking in it ,,!!

Comment

Hi J-Bomb

My apologies as Eichkay was right on the money, The TB 4 Speed Shift Drum [TBW0293] is for the Kawasaki KLX110 as they have 4 gears but are only set up from the factory to use 3 of them.

When I sent the reply email to you at almost 4.00am the other morning I must have been 1/2 asleep and not reading things correctly as I thought that you had asked about the AHP 4 speed that TB Parts sell.

Cheers

Jaimie
                    Classic Honda 50's Australia - Visit our online store at - www.classichonda50saustralia.com.au

PERFORMANCE, REPRODUCTION AND OEM PARTS TO SUIT OLD AND NEW HONDA AND OTHER 4 STROKE MINIBIKES AND MOTORBIKES INCLUDING KAWASAKI, YAMAHA AND SUZUKI.

Parts to Suit: Honda Z50A, Z50J1, Z50JZ, Z50R, Z50JDM, Z50M, QA50, QR50, MR50, XR50, CRF50, ATC70, CT70, CZ100, MSX125 (Grom), ST70, SL70, XL70, TRX70, XR75, XR80, TRX90, Kawasaki KLX110 and Z125 models to name a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Classic Honda 50's View Post
                      Hi J-Bomb

My apologies as Eichkay was right on the money, The TB 4 Speed Shift Drum [TBW0293] is for the Kawasaki KLX110 as they have 4 gears but are only set up from the factory to use 3 of them.

When I sent the reply email to you at almost 4.00am the other morning I must have been 1/2 asleep and not reading things correctly as I thought that you had asked about the AHP 4 speed that TB Parts sell.

Cheers

Jaimie
                      No worries Jaimie, it seemed to good to be true but I`ll be getting one of them 4 speed kits off you soon (Maybe when you have the next forum member special)hint hint.
                      Cheers.....Jamie.....
                      Need a new motor.

Comment

Working...
                      X