Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help... I've pulled it apart and don't know how to put it back

Hi all,

I got excited and pulled my motor to pieces to do a tb88 upgrade as it was pretty thrashed.

I bought a whole bunch of gear and was keen to do the build myself learning from YouTube etc

I even split the case to swap out the kick starter shaft about 6 months ago at the same time as I stripped the frame back to cut out the rust and re weld the cracks ( ka2 hard tail)

Long story short I have Sunday arvo's to play with it and the reality is I'm not getting anywhere fast...the frame is done and I wanna put it all back together and get it rego'd but when I look at the motor in pieces and think about all of the wiring etc it becomes all too much.

I'm after someone I can pay to look at what parts etc I need to get it running and then put it all back together for me so I can start doing the fun stuff.

Can anyone help out? I'm in the Sutherland shire but I'm happy to travel to get it done!

Cheers Danno

I just looked at the date I joined monkey bike oz... It's worse than I thought... I started 2 and a half years ago and still no sweet rides for me

Comment

So where is Loftus?

Comment

Sutherland shire... South of sydney

Comment

So close mate, don't give up.
          Old hondas don't die......they wait.

Comment

Bring it to Newcastle.
            For Reproduction Monkey Bike - Wiring Harness', Key switch and ignition components, repairs and custom work - https://www.facebook.com/monkeypowerinc

Comment

Ritchie at Bringelly ....

Comment

Ok I've changed my mind... I cleaned everything up and it's not so bad...I'll get it built the way I originally planned, with YouTube!!

Comment

Working...
                X