This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

manuals please

i apologize, before i have I asked this question in another tread but I think its kind of old so it haven't got noticed.
    I need please to get the "shop repair and service manuals" for the following bikes, I know some of them are listed here but others are not:

1984 Honda Z50R
    1995 Honda Z50R
    1985 Honda ATC 70
    2005 Honda CRF70
    thanks again in advance for any information.

Comment

Try here

http://www.monkeybikeoz.com.au/showt...-Parts-Manuals

Z50Monkey
      Andrew

Comment

Thanks andrew, got it, but its missing the one gor the honda z50r 1984 and the one for the honda crf70.
        Ill keep searching, thanks.

Comment

Hi Turqui

I just put them up as I find them, the 79 - 82 Z50R manual covers the 84R, cannot find a CRF70 shop manual as there are just a heap of "Join Me" websites to download a pdf that I don't trust.

Have just put up a CRF70 owners manual and an XR70 shop manual

Cheers

Jaimie
          Classic Honda 50's Australia - Visit our online store at - www.classichonda50saustralia.com.au

PERFORMANCE, REPRODUCTION AND OEM PARTS TO SUIT OLD AND NEW HONDA AND OTHER 4 STROKE MINIBIKES AND MOTORBIKES INCLUDING KAWASAKI, YAMAHA AND SUZUKI.

Parts to Suit: Honda Z50A, Z50J1, Z50JZ, Z50R, Z50JDM, Z50M, QA50, QR50, MR50, XR50, CRF50, ATC70, CT70, CZ100, MSX125 (Grom), ST70, SL70, XL70, TRX70, XR75, XR80, TRX90, Kawasaki KLX110 and Z125 models to name a few.

Comment

awesome, thank you very much.

Comment

i just got this weekend a Honda z50 1978, vin # Z50A- 6308107, I noticed there are two service shop manuals in here, wich one is the exact repair shop manual for this bike? thanks for your help.

Comment

That might be a US z50a?
                still learning.....

Comment

im not sure, I noticed here its a few manuals but one is a z50a k1, ther is a z50z k5 and honestly I dint know wich one it is. thanks.

Comment

Some site called it a z50a k9.
                    Screenshot_20180627-084219.jpg
                    still learning.....

Comment

Hummmm interesting, well in the manuals listed here there is nothink for k9. Ill keep looking.

Comment

I have just been informed on Facebook that the owner of the site listed above, Kugi, passed away about a month ago. The site may not be up much longer, so it may be advisable to download any of the manuals from the site that you may need to reference in the future.

RIP Kugi.

Z50Monkey
                        Andrew

Comment

Thanks Andrew

Comment

Thanks to Andrew (Z50Monkey) have just uploaded the following information:

- Honda OHV Bike and Scooter Workshop Manual

- CZ100 Parts List

- QA50 Parts List

- Honda Which Model?

Cheers

Jaimie
                            Classic Honda 50's Australia - Visit our online store at - www.classichonda50saustralia.com.au

PERFORMANCE, REPRODUCTION AND OEM PARTS TO SUIT OLD AND NEW HONDA AND OTHER 4 STROKE MINIBIKES AND MOTORBIKES INCLUDING KAWASAKI, YAMAHA AND SUZUKI.

Parts to Suit: Honda Z50A, Z50J1, Z50JZ, Z50R, Z50JDM, Z50M, QA50, QR50, MR50, XR50, CRF50, ATC70, CT70, CZ100, MSX125 (Grom), ST70, SL70, XL70, TRX70, XR75, XR80, TRX90, Kawasaki KLX110 and Z125 models to name a few.

Comment

Have also added an SL70 Parts List and a Kawasaki Z125 Pro Service manual.

Cheers

Jaimie

Comment

Working...
                              X