No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eichkay View Post
    I had a quick play around with it, but it was after work between getting ready to go on a ride with mates in a carpark with the crf50's
    not as quick and easy as some of the bike shots are, but its doable i think.
    Yeah cool. So is it just a big picture that makes it so much harder? or just dog part. I have that picture of sweetdog as desktop on pc ,laptop n phone gf gets the shits as havent got picture of her on there lol. dog man's best freind i tell her. Be great if could work something out! I find bike picture must be easyr buy sounds of it

Hope your ride went well eichkay. I be over in perth in august have to catch up for yarn

Comment

Nice customizing!

Comment

cool.
        still learning.....

Comment

Is this cool service still on offer Eichkay? Got one from our Santa Ride that I reckon might look good!
          Rigby "No dude, you're doing it wrong! Righty-tidey, lefty-losey! Not lefty-tidey mess it up because you're a loser!"

ZRX1200S, RGV250 VJ22, Skyteam T-Rex, Z50J1 '78, XV250 Virago

Comment

Originally posted by Diggs View Post
            Is this cool service still on offer Eichkay? Got one from our Santa Ride that I reckon might look good!
            Yeah i can still rock one out.. need a decent quality photo to make my life easier

Comment

Originally posted by eichkay View Post
              Yeah i can still rock one out.. need a decent quality photo to make my life easier
              Either of these ones work mate???

25105723_10156073689472873_1657059489_n.jpg25105693_10156073689667873_570357420_n.jpg
              Rigby "No dude, you're doing it wrong! Righty-tidey, lefty-losey! Not lefty-tidey mess it up because you're a loser!"

ZRX1200S, RGV250 VJ22, Skyteam T-Rex, Z50J1 '78, XV250 Virago

Comment

Working...
              X