Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MotoGP Race 1 YEAH BABY OH WAIT WHAT!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MotoGP Race 1 YEAH BABY OH WAIT WHAT!!!!

Hi there,

This weekend was to be the start of the 2020 MotoGP season in Qatar.

Due to the travel bans in place around the world the premier class has been cancelled.

Moto 2 and Moto 3 will be going ahead because all the teams were still in country after pre season testing.

There will be alterations to the calender as time goes on but hopefully we will see some MotoGP racing soon!

Follow the link to read Carmelo Ezpeleta's press confrence in Qatar

Cheers
    Dorna Sports CEO Carmelo Ezpeleta gave an important statement ahead of the Qatar GP pre-event Press Conference

I think we are going to be VERY sport starved for the next 6 months

Even if it's the only "sport" in I still refuse to watch soccer
    Rigby "No dude, you're doing it wrong! Righty-tidey, lefty-losey! Not lefty-tidey mess it up because you're a loser!"

ZRX1200S, RGV250 VJ22, Skyteam T-Rex, Z50J1 '78, XV250 Virago

Comment

Diggs I will second that, no soccer for me either I’d rather watch synchronised swimming oh actually with social distancing I’m not sure if that would go ahead

Comment

Originally posted by Alfie View Post
        Diggs I will second that, no soccer for me either I’d rather watch synchronised swimming oh actually with social distancing I’m not sure if that would go ahead

At least I can get a bit of a Virtual Fix of racing, but that's not good enough - will have to start thinking out of the box. Darts maybe??
        Rigby "No dude, you're doing it wrong! Righty-tidey, lefty-losey! Not lefty-tidey mess it up because you're a loser!"

ZRX1200S, RGV250 VJ22, Skyteam T-Rex, Z50J1 '78, XV250 Virago

Comment

Too many in a team ,,,
          and the pubs are shut ,,
          so venue's will be a stretch ...
          its engine oil madge ,,,
          Your soaking in it ,,!!

Comment

Working...
          X