New forum look...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New forum look...

is it just me or is this new platform a nightmare to navigate? Iíve logged on a couple of times but just scratched my head a closed the screen.
    Im writing this post to make a start to learn the system.
    Save the monkeys

What part are you finding difficult, the section layout is still basically the same, the new software is more mobile device friendly?
    Classic Honda 50's Australia - Visit our online store at - www.classichonda50saustralia.com.au

PERFORMANCE, REPRODUCTION AND OEM PARTS TO SUIT OLD AND NEW HONDA AND OTHER 4 STROKE MINIBIKES AND MOTORBIKES INCLUDING KAWASAKI, YAMAHA AND SUZUKI.

Parts to Suit: Honda Z50A, Z50J1, Z50JZ, Z50R, Z50JDM, Z50M, QA50, QR50, MR50, XR50, CRF50, ATC70, CT70, CZ100, MSX125 (Grom), ST70, SL70, XL70, TRX70, XR75, XR80, TRX90, Kawasaki KLX110 and Z125 models to name a few.

Comment

I actually find it hard to use "search" function. And if i do a Google search e.g "st70 monleybikeoz" and i click on the result, it say This page isnít working

www.monkeybikeoz.com.au is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500
      still learning.....

Comment

Jaimie, I guess Iíll get the hang of it? But the thing I miss is the old menu right across the top of the page. How do I find todayís posts? The latest conversations.
        Save the monkeys

Comment

In the blue bar across the top of the main page when Forum is selected under the word Forum there is the "New Topic" button and there is a column on the right side that has "Latest Topics".
          Classic Honda 50's Australia - Visit our online store at - www.classichonda50saustralia.com.au

PERFORMANCE, REPRODUCTION AND OEM PARTS TO SUIT OLD AND NEW HONDA AND OTHER 4 STROKE MINIBIKES AND MOTORBIKES INCLUDING KAWASAKI, YAMAHA AND SUZUKI.

Parts to Suit: Honda Z50A, Z50J1, Z50JZ, Z50R, Z50JDM, Z50M, QA50, QR50, MR50, XR50, CRF50, ATC70, CT70, CZ100, MSX125 (Grom), ST70, SL70, XL70, TRX70, XR75, XR80, TRX90, Kawasaki KLX110 and Z125 models to name a few.

Comment

The forum search function should now be working correctly after I recently updated the Search Database that I had not done after the software was updated.

With the Google search I have never tried that before, I tried to check the same "st70 monkeybikeoz" search and the results let me go to the forum:

https://www.google.com/search?client...nkeybikeoz%22+

Comment

I think it happened to the older posts
              still learning.....

Comment

Ok ok I think Iím getting my head around it.
                Question,, I looked at the monkey bike parts for sale. Is it right that no one has anything for sale sense February??
                Save the monkeys

Comment

In "Monkey Bikes for sale" I can see nothing new since April 2018. Things must be quiet on the sale front OCDZ50J

Z50Monkey
                  Andrew

Comment

So the forums not broken then
                    I thought it was my search skills.
                    Save the monkeys

Comment

i liked the last version this one sux, once you look at a thread and go back to new posts the one you just looked at is gone and not marked as looked at.
                      You have two parts of brain, 'left' and 'right'. In the left side, there's nothing right. In the right side, there's nothing left.

Comment

I too am not really a fan of this update. I find the uploading of photos difficult. I keep selecting Ďfrom libraryí accidentally and then that screen comes up and I canít get out of it, so I have to shut the browser page and reopen it again.

Comment

I have not had much of a chance to look into the functionality of the new forum software as yet to be able to help members with answers to the issues but will look into the problems.

The forum software was updated as there were security issues with the old 4 series version of the forum software, in all honesty I would have much preferred to spend the $800 it cost to upgrade the software on groceries for my family.

Comment

its a great forum and im still gunna be here as long as the forums here no matter what (sorry about that).............as long as i can still push the keys on the computer that is!.

everything will work out fine im sure after a few tune ups.

You have two parts of brain, 'left' and 'right'. In the left side, there's nothing right. In the right side, there's nothing left.

Comment

It's taken a while but I am coming round to it.
                              Rigby "No dude, you're doing it wrong! Righty-tidey, lefty-losey! Not lefty-tidey mess it up because you're a loser!"

ZRX1200S, RGV250 VJ22, Skyteam T-Rex, Z50J1 '78, XV250 Virago

Comment

Working...
                              X