No announcement yet.

j1 restomod build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The colour looks great is that a custom match or an off the shelf green?
    Classic Honda 50's Australia - Visit our online store at - www.classichonda50saustralia.com.au

PERFORMANCE, REPRODUCTION AND OEM PARTS TO SUIT OLD AND NEW HONDA AND OTHER 4 STROKE MINIBIKES AND MOTORBIKES INCLUDING KAWASAKI, YAMAHA AND SUZUKI.

Parts to Suit: Honda Z50A, Z50J1, Z50JZ, Z50R, Z50JDM, Z50M, QA50, QR50, MR50, XR50, CRF50, ATC70, CT70, CZ100, MSX125 (Grom), ST70, SL70, XL70, TRX70, XR75, XR80, TRX90, Kawasaki KLX110 and Z125 models to name a few.

Comment

Hey Jamie it is a custom match off an old paw paw green side cover we had, Very happy with how it turned out

Comment

Gotta be happy with the result, great colour match.
        Classic Honda 50's Australia - Visit our online store at - www.classichonda50saustralia.com.au

PERFORMANCE, REPRODUCTION AND OEM PARTS TO SUIT OLD AND NEW HONDA AND OTHER 4 STROKE MINIBIKES AND MOTORBIKES INCLUDING KAWASAKI, YAMAHA AND SUZUKI.

Parts to Suit: Honda Z50A, Z50J1, Z50JZ, Z50R, Z50JDM, Z50M, QA50, QR50, MR50, XR50, CRF50, ATC70, CT70, CZ100, MSX125 (Grom), ST70, SL70, XL70, TRX70, XR75, XR80, TRX90, Kawasaki KLX110 and Z125 models to name a few.

Comment

More parts from Classic Honda 50s arrived and I now have the bike sitting on wheels for the first time, have a Kitaco 32 tooth rear sprocket mounted and will have a 17 tooth front sprocket.

I'm reusing a TB V2 race head from a previous project and have stripped the head ready for new valves, guides and seals.

Parts arrived

On wheels

Head stripped and engine assembly will start soon!

Comment

Looking sweet mate, will love to see how it turns out, if it’s like my j1 I started if a stock build then it morphed into something totally different haha

Comment

Do yourself a favour ,,,
              grab a taki decomp cam setup ,,,
              will stop kick start shaft gear failures , and open up the range of power curves .

Loving the sprocket " stand " ,, way cool
              its engine oil madge ,,,
              Your soaking in it ,,!!

Comment

Working...
              X