Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on my way

Comment

Baja is almost completed iv got a few more bits to sort out and should be on the road
      Attached Files

Comment

Very nice this makes me jealous

Comment

yummo
          You have two parts of brain, 'left' and 'right'. In the left side, there's nothing right. In the right side, there's nothing left.

Comment

Great bike but one problem.

Not enough pictures
            Life is too short for cheap carbs...

Comment

Iv been doing a bit more on it today I got the pipe fitted and oil catch can I’ll get some more progress pics up tomorrow

Comment

A few more pics but still need to do more to finish it the way I want
                Attached Files

Comment

That's nice. Really Cool stance
                  Life is too short for cheap carbs...

Comment

Thanks mattyp
                    I’m thinking I’m going to cut the exhaust muffler down a bit shorter I’m not liking how long it is.

Comment

Looking good but that exhaust looks way too big

Comment

Yeah I agree that’s why I’m thinking to shorten it up.

It looks worse in the pics not as bad in person but I’m still going to cut it

Comment

Great looking build! AAAAALLLLLLLLLL the nice bit!
                          Rigby "No dude, you're doing it wrong! Righty-tidey, lefty-losey! Not lefty-tidey mess it up because you're a loser!"

ZRX1200S, RGV250 VJ22, Skyteam T-Rex, Z50J1 '78, XV250 Virago

Comment

Cheers digs mate we are due for a catch up and a ride soon

Comment

Originally posted by Gasmoto View Post
                              Cheers digs mate we are due for a catch up and a ride soon
                              Agreed mate, I had been concentrating on getting my RGV done - but my heart still is strong for the Monkey.

I'll pull the J1 out and see what needs to be done on it to get RWC (125cc is all I can see as an issue), I cant see it being much at all as I had it all good before I stashed it away.
                              Rigby "No dude, you're doing it wrong! Righty-tidey, lefty-losey! Not lefty-tidey mess it up because you're a loser!"

ZRX1200S, RGV250 VJ22, Skyteam T-Rex, Z50J1 '78, XV250 Virago

Comment

Yeah sweet get that beast out and registered I’d like to see it

Comment

Working...
                                X