• just for a laugh!

Got a good joke
    bung them on here

keep em clean!

pm ya dirty ones
    its engine oil madge ,,,
    Your soaking in it ,,!!

took that off,young 1s on here
    You have two parts of brain, 'left' and 'right'. In the left side, there's nothing right. In the right side, there's nothing left.

Comment

Behind Chuck Norris's Beard is not a Chin ............But Another Fist

Chuck Norris cannot Walk on Water ...........But he can Swim on Land

Chuck Norris Holds All the Records in the book ..Guinness World Records ...As stated on the back page of the books .....All world Records are held By Chuck Norris ...these listed are The closest Attempts

Comment

chuck norris counted to infinity... twice!!!

Comment

knock knock
          whos there
          a midget
          a midget who?
          a midget who cant reach the door bell

Comment

Hmmm...clean ones thats got me thinkin.

Comment

Got no clean ones! Only racial and disgusting ones! Sorry guys
              MONKEY ON BROTHERS! 
              sigpic

Custom z50jz Custom Chaly project Original z50j1 Kayla's Custom z50j1 project Crf50 z50r Resto project white gorilla Skyteam Munster

Comment

Two Aussies, Ferret and Knackers, were adrift in a life boat in the Pacific Ocean.
                While rummaging through the Life boat's provisions, Ferret stumbled across an old lamp.
                He rubbed it vigorously and sure enough out popped a genie.
                This genie, however was a little different. He stated he could only deliver one wish, not the standard three.
                Without giving much thought, Ferret blurted out,
                "Turn the entire ocean into beer. Make that Victoria Bitter!"
                The genie clapped his hands with a deafening crash, and immediately the sea turned
                Into that hard-earned thirst quencher. The genie vanished.
                Only the gentle lapping of beer on the hull broke the stillness as the two men considered their circumstances.
                Knackers looked disgustedly at Ferret whose wish it was had been granted.
                After a long, tension-filled moment Knackers said, "Nice going D--khead!
                Now we're going to have to pee in the boat."
                Save the monkeys

Comment

When Chuck Norris falls into water he doesn`t get wet, the water gets Norrisd
                  Need a new motor.

Comment

chuck norris jokes are so stupid but they still put a smile on your face

Comment

Did you here about the sardines hitch hiking around Australia?

Ended up in Cairns.

Comment

Originally posted by OCDZ50J View Post
                        Two Aussies, Ferret and Knackers, were adrift in a life boat in the Pacific Ocean.
                        While rummaging through the Life boat's provisions, Ferret stumbled across an old lamp.
                        He rubbed it vigorously and sure enough out popped a genie.
                        This genie, however was a little different. He stated he could only deliver one wish, not the standard three.
                        Without giving much thought, Ferret blurted out,
                        "Turn the entire ocean into beer. Make that Victoria Bitter!"
                        The genie clapped his hands with a deafening crash, and immediately the sea turned
                        Into that hard-earned thirst quencher. The genie vanished.
                        Only the gentle lapping of beer on the hull broke the stillness as the two men considered their circumstances.
                        Knackers looked disgustedly at Ferret whose wish it was had been granted.
                        After a long, tension-filled moment Knackers said, "Nice going D--khead!
                        Now we're going to have to pee in the boat."
                        But pee would improve the taste of VB...

Comment

1. It is important to find a woman, who cooks, cleans up and has a job.
                          2. It is important to find a woman who can make you laugh.
                          3. It is important to find a woman who you can trust and doesn't lie to you.
                          4. It is important to find a woman who is good in bed and who likes to be with you.
                          5. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT THESE FOUR WOMEN DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER!!

Comment

A woman stopped by, unannounced, at her son's house. She knocked
                            on the door then immediately walked in.
                            She was shocked to see her daughter-in-law lying on
                            the couch, totally naked. Soft music was playing, and the aroma of
                            perfume filled the room.

"what are you doing?!" she asked.

"i'm waiting for mike to come home from work," the daughter-in-
                            law answered.

"but you're naked!" the mother-in-law exclaimed.

"this is my love dress," the daughter-in-law explained.

"love dress? But you're naked!"

"mike loves me and wants me to wear this dress," she explained."
                            it excites him to no end. Every
                            time he sees me in this dress, he instantly becomes romantic and
                            ravages me for hours on end. He can't get
                            enough of me"

the mother-in-law left.

When she got home, she undressed, showered, put on her best
                            perfume, dimmed the lights, put on a romantic
                            cd, and lay on the couch, waiting for her husband
                            to arrive.

Finally, her husband came home. He walked in and saw her lying
                            there so provocatively. "what are you doing?"
                            he asked.

"this is my love dress," she whispered sensually.

"needs ironing," he said. "what's for dinner?

He never heard the gunshot.
                            Classic Honda 50's Australia - Visit our online store at - www.classichonda50saustralia.com.au

PERFORMANCE, REPRODUCTION AND OEM PARTS TO SUIT OLD AND NEW HONDA AND OTHER 4 STROKE MINIBIKES AND MOTORBIKES INCLUDING KAWASAKI, YAMAHA AND SUZUKI.

Parts to Suit: Honda Z50A, Z50J1, Z50JZ, Z50R, Z50JDM, Z50M, QA50, QR50, MR50, XR50, CRF50, ATC70, CT70, CZ100, MSX125 (Grom), ST70, SL70, XL70, TRX70, XR75, XR80, TRX90, Kawasaki KLX110 and Z125 models to name a few.

Comment

Why am I so tired?

For a couple of years I've been blaming it on lack of sleep, not enough sunshine, too much pressure from my job, earwax build-up, poor blood or anything else I could think of.

But now I found out the real reason. I'm tired because I'm overworked.

Here's why: The population of Australia is 20 million.

There are 9 million that are retired.

That leaves 11 million to do the work. There are 7 million in school, which leaves 4 million to do the work.

Of this there are 2 million employed by the federal government, leaving 2 million to do the work. 0.5 Million are in the armed forces

Which leaves 1.5 million to do the work. Take from the total the 1 million people who work for state and local governments, and that leaves 500,000 people to do the work.

At any given time there are 280,000 people in hospitals, leaving 220,000 people to do the work.

Now, there are 219,998 people in prisons. That leaves just two people to do the work.

You and me. And there you are sitting on your arse, at your computer, reading jokes.

Nice, real nice.
                              Classic Honda 50's Australia - Visit our online store at - www.classichonda50saustralia.com.au

PERFORMANCE, REPRODUCTION AND OEM PARTS TO SUIT OLD AND NEW HONDA AND OTHER 4 STROKE MINIBIKES AND MOTORBIKES INCLUDING KAWASAKI, YAMAHA AND SUZUKI.

Parts to Suit: Honda Z50A, Z50J1, Z50JZ, Z50R, Z50JDM, Z50M, QA50, QR50, MR50, XR50, CRF50, ATC70, CT70, CZ100, MSX125 (Grom), ST70, SL70, XL70, TRX70, XR75, XR80, TRX90, Kawasaki KLX110 and Z125 models to name a few.

Comment

Working...
                              X