Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to post pics

Hi,

I'm not able to post pics and getting this message 'Missing PHP temporary folder; check upload_tmp_dir'... not sure if it's just me?

Thanks,
    Thuc

Hi Thuc

To put up a picture on my post I select the "Upload Attachments" button bottom left below the post window then select your picture from the "File Upload" window that pops up, I then select the "Fullsize" option to insert the picture into the post.

120737491_1407003726172764_4961746918653319276_n.jpg

Cheers

Jaimie
    Classic Honda 50's Australia - Visit our online store at - www.classichonda50saustralia.com.au

PERFORMANCE, REPRODUCTION AND OEM PARTS TO SUIT OLD AND NEW HONDA AND OTHER 4 STROKE MINIBIKES AND MOTORBIKES INCLUDING KAWASAKI, YAMAHA AND SUZUKI.

Parts to Suit: Honda Z50A, Z50J1, Z50JZ, Z50R, Z50JDM, Z50M, QA50, QR50, MR50, XR50, CRF50, ATC70, CT70, CZ100, MSX125 (Grom), ST70, SL70, XL70, TRX70, XR75, XR80, TRX90, Kawasaki KLX110 and Z125 models to name a few.

Comment

works now thanks Jamie, something was wrong before and it just didn't work. Just tried what i normally do to post pics and all good

20201031_184615.jpg

Comment

Neat r model
        its engine oil madge ,,,
        Your soaking in it ,,!!

Comment

oi Dex! Still at the same place? If i get a chance, will drive past for another selfie mid dec?

Comment

Yeah mate ,,
            still haunting the same cave ,,
            shoot me a pm when your down this way .
            its engine oil madge ,,,
            Your soaking in it ,,!!

Comment

no good now Dex, border closed again so looks like will have to give it a miss this time but will be back another time

Comment

All good mate ,,
                its engine oil madge ,,,
                Your soaking in it ,,!!

Comment

Working...
                X