X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My adventures in Monkey Bike

Hello, this is a video, of a small trip in my country Spain city Valencia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm-8WNt8lrs

Very cool, did I see a vid of you crashing on FB last night????
    Rigby "No dude, you're doing it wrong! Righty-tidey, lefty-losey! Not lefty-tidey mess it up because you're a loser!"

ZRX1200S, RGV250 VJ22, Skyteam T-Rex, Z50J1 '78, XV250 Virago

Comment

Originally posted by Diggs View Post
      Very cool, did I see a vid of you crashing on FB last night????
      Yes hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Sea Monkey bike View Post

Yes hahahaha
        Whoops! Looks like you were geared up pretty well so hopefully no injuries!
        Rigby "No dude, you're doing it wrong! Righty-tidey, lefty-losey! Not lefty-tidey mess it up because you're a loser!"

ZRX1200S, RGV250 VJ22, Skyteam T-Rex, Z50J1 '78, XV250 Virago

Comment

Originally posted by Diggs View Post

Whoops! Looks like you were geared up pretty well so hopefully no injuries!
          Nothing happened, with a CBR 600F sure he would be in the emergency room.
          Thx

Comment

How far have you travelled on your Monkeybike overall and how far was your longest trip?
            Classic Honda 50's Australia - Visit our online store at - www.classichonda50saustralia.com.au

PERFORMANCE, REPRODUCTION AND OEM PARTS TO SUIT OLD AND NEW HONDA AND OTHER 4 STROKE MINIBIKES AND MOTORBIKES INCLUDING KAWASAKI, YAMAHA AND SUZUKI.

Parts to Suit: Honda Z50A, Z50J1, Z50JZ, Z50R, Z50JDM, Z50M, QA50, QR50, MR50, XR50, CRF50, ATC70, CT70, CZ100, MSX125 (Grom), ST70, SL70, XL70, TRX70, XR75, XR80, TRX90, Kawasaki KLX110 and Z125 models to name a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Classic Honda 50's View Post
              How far have you travelled on your Monkeybike overall and how far was your longest trip?
              The maximum has been 300km / 186 miles in 1 day.
              Until now

Comment

Working...
              X