Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Good Day.

my name is Richard , I am from the U.K. but live in Sarawak, Malaysia.
    i have just bought a New Skyteam T. rex 125
    I am a teacher at a secondary School, but my background is in Engineering, Twenty five years in the Oil Industry, I was also a REME Armourer.
    i have owned motorcycles since 1989, and this is the first 125cc since then
    I have owned, classic bikes, sports bikes, trail Bikes, and a few Harley’s.

mostly I see 135 cc sports scooters here, with the occasional big big . I am the only T. rex owner in the area.
    i will be looking at getting some upgrades done once it’s run in.
    I would appreciate any advice on the bike from fellow owners

regards

Rich

Comment

Welcome to the forum Rich.
      Classic Honda 50's Australia - Visit our online store at - www.classichonda50saustralia.com.au

PERFORMANCE, REPRODUCTION AND OEM PARTS TO SUIT OLD AND NEW HONDA AND OTHER 4 STROKE MINIBIKES AND MOTORBIKES INCLUDING KAWASAKI, YAMAHA AND SUZUKI.

Parts to Suit: Honda Z50A, Z50J1, Z50JZ, Z50R, Z50JDM, Z50M, QA50, QR50, MR50, XR50, CRF50, ATC70, CT70, CZ100, MSX125 (Grom), ST70, SL70, XL70, TRX70, XR75, XR80, TRX90, Kawasaki KLX110 and Z125 models to name a few.

Comment

Thanks
        and good day to all of you !

Comment

Welcome Rich - sorry a bit late to the party here!

I just sold my Trex, but had a heap of fun riding and customising it!

DeckerPark.jpg
          Rigby "No dude, you're doing it wrong! Righty-tidey, lefty-losey! Not lefty-tidey mess it up because you're a loser!"

ZRX1200S, RGV250 VJ22, Skyteam T-Rex, Z50J1 '78, XV250 Virago

Comment

Hi
            that looks good, still running mine in !
            i have been a bit busy with work, but on leave now so hope to get some miles on it.
            then start looking at upgrades

Comment

First "upgrade" is to go through it all and tighten all the bolts up and loctite where appropriate - you might want to swap them out too as a lot are REALLY cheap and soft and the heads bur first time they are undone!
              Apart from that, change oil every 500kms or so and it should be good for some time!
              Enjoy!
              Rigby "No dude, you're doing it wrong! Righty-tidey, lefty-losey! Not lefty-tidey mess it up because you're a loser!"

ZRX1200S, RGV250 VJ22, Skyteam T-Rex, Z50J1 '78, XV250 Virago

Comment

Working...
              X