Honda ST70 Dax.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda ST70 Dax.

For sale is my Honda ST70 Dax. I have had this bike on the road for 8 years, as you can see by the km's - 1190.6km's it has rarely been ridden. This Dax is not standard. Motor - 140cc YX GPX, with a ported head, a Z40 race cam, a 28mm Molkt carb with a Bikemaster pod air filter. Suspension - Conventional oil damped front forks with a disk brake from 00racing in the UK, YSS gas oil rear shocks, + 40mm alloy rear swing arm from 00racing UK. This suspension setup gives much better stability and comfort. Tyres - Kenda sport scooter tyres which give excellent grip. The Dax has no trouble keeping up/ staying ahead of the traffic and will cruise easily at 90 - 100kph on the open road. Due to the big bore motor I have fitted a 2ltr alloy auxiliary fuel tank, combined with the standard tank this gives you about a 90km range before you need to refuel. Price - $3500, this is much less than I have spent. Message me if you are interested. Note - the Dax is on Historic registration which is not transferable, so it will be sold unregistered and without warranty. I am located in Speers Point NSW. SOLD>
Working...
X