• Show
Clear All

• Z50J bush bike runner for sale

Item:
    1977 Honda z50j

Condition:
    Used

Reason for Selling:
    Not on land cannot ride on small block want to move on to better home to get used or restored.

Price and Conditions:
    $2000 ono
    I'm not really sure how to price a z50 there is a broad range for them online. Happy to negotiate.

Extra Info:
    Bike has been my wifes since she was 10 she bought from a farmer, so she has had it for 20 years. Bike has always been stored in a shed.

Bike has been cleaned up and has had the following done as we were building a bush bike for my 4 year old, but due to not moving onto land we are hoping to move this awesome bike on to a new home.

New gaskets, rings, seals, cam chain. Risers and bmx style bars
    Billet throttle
    New carby
    New fuel tank petcock and lines.
    Pro taper gold chain
    Pro taper grips
    Alloy 8 inch wheels wrapped in snow hogs.
    New plug
    Seat has a few small cracks but in great condition for age.
    Drum brakes both there rear connected and works fine, front would need adjustment and lever to suit bmx style bars.

Frame is registerable, ignition and wiring loom there, no battery.

Comes with original carby which probably has some gummed up jets or needs a service to float etc, original tank which has bogged up pin holes so could be refurbed, headlight housing, Speedo and cable, battery holder, front and rear guards, old style fold down bars but they have been bent on the left and the plastic screws have perished and gone, front brake lever, cable and throttle housing, cable etc.

The bike has been sprayed flat black so Options are to keep it as a bush bike or strip it down, blast it, paint it and restore.

Bike kicks over perfectly every time, starts idles and rides well gearbox goes great no issues going in or out of gear.

Its a great bike that can be ridden now and a project later.
    Attached Files

Sorry bike is no longer for sale. Cheers

Comment

Working...
    X