Chaly and munsta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaly and munsta

Up for sale is two bikes I will never get around to, even though I'm always telling myself I will so it's time for them to go to make room for another project

First is my chaly project. Had for 3-ish years going between my mate and myself but neither has touched it since buying so time to let it go. (Bought as is) All the hard work is done, slap a donk in, paint it and ride! (the only things needed are - engine setup and exhaust, brake light spring. (Maybe a few bits and pieces I've forgotten)

G-Craf Rims - 2.75 front, 3.5 rear
    Ceat Rio Tyres
    Front Disc brake kit - lowered springs
    280mm Shocks - KY
    New Custom low profile seat

Chrome metal leg shield
    Chrome Metal carbi cover
    Handle bars and risers

New chain guard, New centre stand, new brake pedal
    Honda front bumper
    New side reflectors, Honda Chaly badges

12 volt wiring harness - Chaly - with new side rubbers.
    With hand controls, indicators, speedo, rectifier, indicator relay, rear brake stop switch
    Metal headlight bucket
    Custom Honda headlight visor

* the only things needed are - engine and exhaust, brake light, brake light spring. (Maybe a few bits and pieces I've forgotten)

P.s seat is red with white piping, not black as pictured

$2100 painted any colour of your choice or $1800 as is

IMG_0232.jpg

Munster

The good
    Engine was built by DHZ. Bottom end is yx160 with TB184 bore kit and race head, fuelled by a snappy OKO 26mm flat slide carby. Has upside down forks and YSS rear shock. Bike is a weapon, this thing flies!
    Comes with a 70-80% complete parts bike with parts varying from frame, wiring, wheels, bolts, axels, engine mount bolts, speedos. Plus much more, yet to take photos of spares.
    By far one of the best, comfiest bikes I've ridden. Slightly larger than a z50 but smaller than a grom

The bad
    Has slight flat spot. Rides, runs, idles fine. Possibly just needs fine tuning (lowering/raising needle height - I have no idea when it comes to that!) or even just a play with jets? One up or one down would cut it.
    Has cut at about 4000rom when you get up it, but then winds out as per normal. but never worried me as I just putted around on it

Has rust pits on chrome on headlight bucket and front rim. Will paint over fine as I was going to go all black on the bike, but from memory there is one with the spare parts
    Also only has one mirror as the other one fell off while riding.
    $2000 as is or $2300 painted colour of your choice. Can possibly sort out rwc if I can borrow a mates ute

IMG_0244.JPG

I was going to aim for this
    IMG_0252.JPG

Will get more photos if interested, just been working flat out the past 12months and haven't had a chance to as if yet
    P.s I'm in no rush, and I understand it is the silly season and money is a little tight. With a little deposit, I'm happy to hold the bikes until early next year, they are just sitting here and I wouldn't mind the money for my new project starting next year
    MONKEY ON BROTHERS! 
    sigpic

Custom z50jz Custom Chaly project Original z50j1 Kayla's Custom z50j1 project Crf50 z50r Resto project white gorilla Skyteam Munster

P.s prices are Negioatable
    MONKEY ON BROTHERS! 
    sigpic

Custom z50jz Custom Chaly project Original z50j1 Kayla's Custom z50j1 project Crf50 z50r Resto project white gorilla Skyteam Munster

Comment

Bump!
      MONKEY ON BROTHERS! 
      sigpic

Comment

Any offers?
        MONKEY ON BROTHERS! 
        sigpic

Comment

Bad timing for me. Would love the Chaly ...

Comment

Originally posted by marko073 View Post
            Bad timing for me. Would love the Chaly ...

yeah mate, bad time to sell anything but thought I'd list them early and they'll sell when they sell. Only have the black bike on gumtree with heaps of people interested but no one showing up. The chaly I'll leave for sale here for a while as I'm in no rush
            MONKEY ON BROTHERS! 
            sigpic

Comment

If it's still available the Munster I would be interested in January

Comment

A few more photo of the Munster, I think I have more parts but haven't had a chance to to yet. And a photo for size comparison. Slightly larger than a z50 but a fair bit smaller than a grom. All honestly, perfect size!
                IMG_0322.jpg
                IMG_0326.jpg
                IMG_0325.jpg
                IMG_0338.jpg
                MONKEY ON BROTHERS! 
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by edwardsajl View Post
                  If it's still available the Munster I would be interested in January

No worries mate, feel free to shoot me a message
                  MONKEY ON BROTHERS! 
                  sigpic

Comment

IMG_0336.jpg
                    MONKEY ON BROTHERS! 
                    sigpic

Comment

Don't know how to turn the photo, so tilt your head
                      MONKEY ON BROTHERS! 
                      sigpic

Comment

This is a shame, I've been saying I want a Munster but have a J1 to finish and no money to do so. Great bike.
                        Rigby "No dude, you're doing it wrong! Righty-tidey, lefty-losey! Not lefty-tidey mess it up because you're a loser!"

ZRX1200S, RGV250 VJ22, Skyteam T-Rex, Z50J1 '78, XV250 Virago

Comment

Originally posted by Diggs View Post
                          This is a shame, I've been saying I want a Munster but have a J1 to finish and no money to do so. Great bike.
                          Munster to ride, while you build your dream J1.
                          MONKEY ON BROTHERS! 
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GIMP_PRO View Post
                            Munster to ride, while you build your dream J1.
                            LOL, got 4 registered currently - not short on stuff to ride!
                            Rigby "No dude, you're doing it wrong! Righty-tidey, lefty-losey! Not lefty-tidey mess it up because you're a loser!"

ZRX1200S, RGV250 VJ22, Skyteam T-Rex, Z50J1 '78, XV250 Virago

Comment

Munster is siiiiick
                              Z50J, Z50R, YB100, CB250RS, GSXR600

Comment

Working...
                              X