Chinese Dax Frame. FREE!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese Dax Frame. FREE!!!!!

Bought this frame off ebay last week so I could steal the swingarm and shocks off it. I'm pretty sure I got my 99c value out of it so I'll give away the frame for free to anyone that wants it. If not then I'll probably end up scrapping it.

It's similar to a Honda frame, but there are a number of differences. There are some extra brackets, steering lock, no holes for the side handle, etc. Also, the rear of the frame has been cut down so a Z50 swingarm fits. Chop it up for parts to repair a Honda frame, make some garden art out of it, I really don't care what you do with it as long as you come and get it and i don't need to try and post it.

Pick up is from Mannering Park, about 1/2 way between Newcastle and Gosford.

Good luck selling it for that price...... Do you think everyone on here are millionaires
    Don't judge me by the size of my bike

Comment

Would be a good "frame repair " for a rusted original, incorporating the larger fuel tank of the china frame.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbo100 View Post
        Good luck selling it for that price...... Do you think everyone on here are millionaires
        You'd think at that price he'd include free posting, but nah, he has to be greedy.
        Once I thought I was wrong, I was mistaken

Comment

Just looking after Number One.

Because I'm in a generous mood I'll put up a pic.
          frame.jpg

Comment

willing to ship?

Comment

I'll be down that way in a week or so for a fishing trip. If you can hold, I'll take it

Comment

Working...
              X