No announcement yet.

A little bit custom

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have know idea where or what it's from so I need to pull down the whole motor

Comment

• It doesn't look like a washer that belongs in the engine. You could have drop it in while replacing the cam chain.
      still learning.....

Comment

• Looks like a shift drum washer

Comment

• Looks like old gal 1/4 washer to me.

Comment

• I've finally been able to pull the broken parts off my bike since the crash. Will pull the motor out when I get strength back in my arm.
            Started building the new motor that will be a tb88 with a auto clutch
            IMG_20180704_153151.jpg
            IMG_20180704_153024.jpg

Comment

• hope your getting along ok mate, did the tank survive without damage?..... oh i hope so.
              You have two parts of brain, 'left' and 'right'. In the left side, there's nothing right. In the right side, there's nothing left.

Comment

• Yeah I'm heaps better but I can't ride and the only parts damaged was the bars, front rack, turn signals and clutch lever. Strange thing is all the parts got damaged are the parts I wanted to replace so it's happened for a reason

Comment

• Yell out if u need a hand
                  still learning.....

Comment

• Originally posted by OldBikes75 View Post
                    Yell out if u need a hand
                    It looks like he won't need it, he'll have a spare left one, unless he fits the left handle bar.

Comment

• The bike is back together and running awesome again. Now using shift up +7cm bars, billet knobs and control switch
                      IMG_20180727_151217.jpg
                      IMG_20180727_151202.jpg

Comment

Working...
                      X