Pjdaves Steet tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pjdaves Steet tracker

Finnaly got around to finishing off all the final touches and with a lot of help from Redzed the wiring. Anyway its all regoed and on the road

Love the way this bike feels, totally different riding position than my other.daves bike (Medium).jpgMonkey bike 003 (Medium).jpgMonkey bike 005 (Medium).jpg

Looks tough, Love the stance.

Comment

Just a lifan 125. pulled all the covers off and painted them, painted the head then filed the fins.

Comment

Tough looking bike. Hey what exhaust is that? I like the case colours on the motor. Have they hassled you for no rear guard? Top job.

Comment

Faddy knock off, the only honda parts on there are the frame, headlight bucket and foot pegs. Went high end with a takegawa clutch lever and Kitaco kickstarter

Monkey bike 006 (Medium).jpg

Comment

The more i look the more i like, Even 77, the year i was born.

Comment

Man it looks Fat.... gotta luv the Pirelli tyres....great lookin ride... the paint work works well good 1 PJ dave....

Comment

You may remember this bike les, heres a pic to jog your memory IMG_2569 (Medium).jpg

Comment

Geez, it has come along way...it did look like a 4WD bike!....man its sure looks way better know!...credit to you PJ....i,ve gone way more into Daxs now as you would know plus i,ve found Japanese made parts are the best,but hurt your wallet more!...Les

Comment

nice stance
                    have you stiffened up the forks at all ? .
                    its engine oil madge ,,,
                    Your soaking in it ,,!!

Comment

Forks are stiff enough, my nick name for this bike is the steamroller, but the rebound is terrible. Looking at getting stiffer rear shocks, keep on chewing my license plate on big bumps.

Comment

how did you change the angle at the back so much? how long was the Taky swingarm compared to the OVER looking one? are they the same shocks? trying to work out what lengths I should get to lift it up but not make it look ridiculous. I think I will get the same forks too.

Comment

Both swing arms are chinese, The one with the taki sticker is a plus 11 and the over looking one (actually a g craft copy) is a plus 16. Same shocks in both pics from what i could remember they are 330 long. Hope that helps.
                          Dave

Comment

better pics P1000153 (Medium).jpgP1000205 (Medium).jpg77monkey1 (Medium).jpg

Comment

http://japan.webike.net/products/20208118.html

Comment

Working...
                              X