No announcement yet.

z50 j1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well i wont be getting this seat anymore, webike has got out of control, look at the price of post for this seat, all other seats are around $80 this is $220 odd!.... PHUC YOU WEBIKE.

https://japan.webike.net/products/20221135.html
    You have two parts of brain, 'left' and 'right'. In the left side, there's nothing right. In the right side, there's nothing left.

Comment

• Get the low down? Cheaper postage! https://japan.webike.net/products/20221134.html

Comment

• Use DHL, cheaper and usually faster.

Originally posted by z nut View Post
        well i wont be getting this seat anymore, webike has got out of control, look at the price of post for this seat, all other seats are around $80 this is $220 odd!.... PHUC YOU WEBIKE.

https://japan.webike.net/products/20221135.html
        still learning.....

Comment

• Webike is outta control these days, I am trying to find other sources for the Jap stuff I buy now.

Currently trying out Jauce (lets you bid on Japanese Yahoo auctions), I had to buy a loom for Ruckus (and it had to be JDM as US delivered were different). Webike didnt have it, Import Monster were going to be over $200. Through Jauce I have paid about $100 and it looks to be on the way to me now. Little bit slower as the item will go from Japanese vendon to Jauce warehouse and is then shipped from there.

Then again I have lost count of the number of times my Webike orders have been delayed as well.
          Rigby "No dude, you're doing it wrong! Righty-tidey, lefty-losey! Not lefty-tidey mess it up because you're a loser!"

ZRX1200S, RGV250 VJ22, Skyteam T-Rex, Z50J1 '78, XV250 Virago

Comment

• had a gut full of webike, it was a great place to buy a few years back but since they dont do free post over $500 anymore its turned to shyt and charge 3x what actual shipping is. they tell you prices are lower but anyone who been shopping there knows that is a lie. by by webike.
            You have two parts of brain, 'left' and 'right'. In the left side, there's nothing right. In the right side, there's nothing left.

Comment

• Originally posted by z nut View Post
              had a gut full of webike, it was a great place to buy a few years back but since they dont do free post over $500 anymore its turned to shyt and charge 3x what actual shipping is. they tell you prices are lower but anyone who been shopping there knows that is a lie. by by webike.
              Yup, I am doing everything I can to avoid them now. Sometimes there isnt another option though.
              Rigby "No dude, you're doing it wrong! Righty-tidey, lefty-losey! Not lefty-tidey mess it up because you're a loser!"

ZRX1200S, RGV250 VJ22, Skyteam T-Rex, Z50J1 '78, XV250 Virago

Comment

Working...
              X