Headlight wiring

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlight wiring

Hey just wondering if someone could help me convert my headlight wiring as I'm stuck

I have the anniversary 12v harness and I have the Chinese switch blocks Ive figured out that on the Honda one yellow is light on white is high beam and blue is low beam but I can't seem to make sense on how I connect it with the Chinese block Ive attached the wiring diagram for the Chinese one if someone could dumb it down for me

Thanks

ZM013.jpg

Comment

I will post the 40th wiring diagram as soon as I find where I saved it.
      Classic Honda 50's Australia - Visit our online store at - www.classichonda50saustralia.com.au

PERFORMANCE, REPRODUCTION AND OEM PARTS TO SUIT OLD AND NEW HONDA AND OTHER 4 STROKE MINIBIKES AND MOTORBIKES INCLUDING KAWASAKI, YAMAHA AND SUZUKI.

Parts to Suit: Honda Z50A, Z50J1, Z50JZ, Z50R, Z50JDM, Z50M, QA50, QR50, MR50, XR50, CRF50, ATC70, CT70, CZ100, MSX125 (Grom), ST70, SL70, XL70, TRX70, XR75, XR80, TRX90, Kawasaki KLX110 and Z125 models to name a few.

Comment

Piss the chinese switchblock off and bite the bullet and get the 40th one .
        the chinese one will cause no end of problems ,,trust me .
        its engine oil madge ,,,
        Your soaking in it ,,!!

Comment

Yeah I've got the diagram I'm just not sure how to convert to suit the Chinese crap. I would go Honda but I'm literally broke
          Attached Files

Comment

With the China Switchblock I have never heard of a High/Lo Bean Switch before

Common Wire: BrW (Brown/White)

Low Beam: PK (Pink)

High Beam: YW (Yellow)

Classic Honda 50's Australia - Visit our online store at - www.classichonda50saustralia.com.au

PERFORMANCE, REPRODUCTION AND OEM PARTS TO SUIT OLD AND NEW HONDA AND OTHER 4 STROKE MINIBIKES AND MOTORBIKES INCLUDING KAWASAKI, YAMAHA AND SUZUKI.

Parts to Suit: Honda Z50A, Z50J1, Z50JZ, Z50R, Z50JDM, Z50M, QA50, QR50, MR50, XR50, CRF50, ATC70, CT70, CZ100, MSX125 (Grom), ST70, SL70, XL70, TRX70, XR75, XR80, TRX90, Kawasaki KLX110 and Z125 models to name a few.

Comment

Easier way is to use the left side switch block only and get a honda throttle block.
              still learning.....

Comment

Yeah cool thanks lads

Comment

Working...
                X