J1 semi custom budget build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

has a big low hoop on it ,,
    also , you forgot to bung the brake cable extender mount on .
    but a cool lookn j1 .
    its engine oil madge ,,,
    Your soaking in it ,,!!

Comment

I voted for this on MotM BEFORE reading this thread. Now I LOVE IT.

Comment

one of these Funki.
        00001002369L.jpg
        You have two parts of brain, 'left' and 'right'. In the left side, there's nothing right. In the right side, there's nothing left.

Comment

Big shout out to ZNut for hooking me up with one of these its great to see the generosity of other members helping each other out , you wouldn't get this on other mini bike forums!

Comment

Hi! What Honda stator cover is that which fits on the GPX125? Is it off a 12V Monkey z50, ie. is the 12V deeper or is it off something else?

Comment

Originally posted by bexta View Post
              Hi! What Honda stator cover is that which fits on the GPX125? Is it off a 12V Monkey z50, ie. is the 12V deeper or is it off something else?
              Pretty sure it's just 12V Z50 - Jaimie organised one for my Lifan 125cc motor that fits perfectly. Easiest to call and he'll sort you out (Classic Honda 50s).
              Rigby "No dude, you're doing it wrong! Righty-tidey, lefty-losey! Not lefty-tidey mess it up because you're a loser!"

ZRX1200S, RGV250 VJ22, Skyteam T-Rex, Z50J1 '78, XV250 Virago

Comment

Originally posted by bexta View Post
                12v monkey, crf50
                still learning.....

Comment

How on earth did you manage to make the carby fit in behind the fuel valve?
                  I bought the Shift Up variable manifold kit and judging by the pictures your fuel valve and VM26 is in exactly the same position as mine but it doesn't look like there is any way it is going to sit together?

https://imgur.com/a/ODxywx0

Comment

Working...
                  X