Need help on identifying wether this is a GE or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help on identifying wether this is a GE or not

Hey guys really new to the monkey bike scene I'm interested and currently looking at a z50a 1973 but it has no blinkers I'm in NSW and wanted to know if anyone can help with seeing if it can be registered or not. Thanks in advanced.

I'm also not sure wether it's a GE or not and wether GEs are hard to rego in NSW. It doesn't have a battery or comp plates only thing I have is the serial numbers on the back left axle.

Comment

Can you post some pictures?

If not can email pictures to classic_honda50@optusnet.com.au .

Cheers

Jaimie
      Classic Honda 50's Australia - Visit our online store at - www.classichonda50saustralia.com.au

PERFORMANCE, REPRODUCTION AND OEM PARTS TO SUIT OLD AND NEW HONDA AND OTHER 4 STROKE MINIBIKES AND MOTORBIKES INCLUDING KAWASAKI, YAMAHA AND SUZUKI.

Parts to Suit: Honda Z50A, Z50J1, Z50JZ, Z50R, Z50JDM, Z50M, QA50, QR50, MR50, XR50, CRF50, ATC70, CT70, CZ100, MSX125 (Grom), ST70, SL70, XL70, TRX70, XR75, XR80, TRX90, Kawasaki KLX110 and Z125 models to name a few.

Comment

Hey mate I just sent you a email cheers

Comment

Let us know how you go at the motor registry.
          Classic Honda 50's Australia - Visit our online store at - www.classichonda50saustralia.com.au

PERFORMANCE, REPRODUCTION AND OEM PARTS TO SUIT OLD AND NEW HONDA AND OTHER 4 STROKE MINIBIKES AND MOTORBIKES INCLUDING KAWASAKI, YAMAHA AND SUZUKI.

Parts to Suit: Honda Z50A, Z50J1, Z50JZ, Z50R, Z50JDM, Z50M, QA50, QR50, MR50, XR50, CRF50, ATC70, CT70, CZ100, MSX125 (Grom), ST70, SL70, XL70, TRX70, XR75, XR80, TRX90, Kawasaki KLX110 and Z125 models to name a few.

Comment

Yeah I went to rms and basically he said it's not up to them wether they can rego it or not it's up to the mechanic that blue slips it. There's a lot of grey areas but I'm hoping that once I get the blue slip I can rego it because I don't want to buy something that I can't rego.

Comment

Working...
            X