Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda CD50S Benly

I have a topic in Dax and 1 in Z50J1

but I have an other bike. In Belgium VERY rare.

in 2013, sold my dax in 2012 and was looking for something new to fill the desire)

stock Honda Benly CD50S with a 800km. did run like a sewing machine. only problem: no Belgian papers (only Japanese, because it's only Japanese market) and Belgium is Belgium. No papers to 50cc is possible, but to drive 45kmh and because it was original, I hoped the buyer would keep it this way (he promissed me). BUT he only kept the engine and sold the rest

Sold it after a couple of weeks and bought an other one with Belgian motorcycle papers

in 2014, changed the rear springs to Daytona. made some modifications so everything works properly.

2015, only drove it for 2-300km. I did most runs with my Z50J1

to give an idea how fast it is:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX0bxoo11SE between 8,50-10minutes (and I never drive full throttle)

Nice bike.
    ​Too many bikes, not enough ride days.

Comment

Neat ..
      Always good to look at other small bore Honda .
      Would make a cool cafe scratcher,!
      its engine oil madge ,,,
      Your soaking in it ,,!!

Comment

Nice bike! I have something similar here in Perth - 1967 SS50E- it is almost identical to the Benly 50S (CD50ST) from Japan.

2135641654 (3).jpg

2135641654 (7).jpg

Comment

Originally posted by hayesy View Post
          Nice bike! I have something similar here in Perth - 1967 SS50E- it is almost identical to the Benly 50S (CD50ST) from Japan.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17882[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17883[/ATTACH]
          I simply love your bike...

Comment

Working...
          X