Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by z50 chopper View Post
    any updates?
    I haven't done a great deal on this one. We decided to temporarily build this using the best bits from my stock bike & get it registered first before doing any mods to the frame etc. I have made up a frame jig using gregs frame to measure & straighten my frame. Gregs frame has been cleaned & painted black & I have started doing some assembly. I can't do any more for a while cos I was meant to be going to Germany yesterday for a holiday & to meet my new granddaughter but I had a heart attack on Thursday morning.
    ​Too many bikes, not enough ride days.

Comment

Damn Al ,,
      No good to hear .
      You OK ,?
      its engine oil madge ,,,
      Your soaking in it ,,!!

Comment

Congrats on the new granddaughter. Hope your health allows you to travel soon to see her.
        Old hondas don't die......they wait.

Comment

Bummer, that's definately not a good thing. Matbe it's natures way of telling you that you have to stay here and finish the build. Get well soon.
          Once I thought I was wrong, I was mistaken

Comment

Z50AYE! I been down that heart attack road myself recently, hope you are doing better.

Comment

Originally posted by z50 chopper View Post
              Z50AYE! I been down that heart attack road myself recently, hope you are doing better.
              Im trying to get back to normality but I have to take things real slow.

Comment

hope you get well soon Al, dad had one last week, he was only about 2 kms from hospital. 65% of heart blocked, doc said extremely lucky to have made it hospital most wouldn't, he's home today recovering.

Comment

Originally posted by babu View Post
                  hope you get well soon Al, dad had one last week, he was only about 2 kms from hospital. 65% of heart blocked, doc said extremely lucky to have made it hospital most wouldn't, he's home today recovering.
                  Wish him well for me - sounds like he was very lucky. I'm back in hospital today getting some more chest pain checked out.

Comment

updates?

Comment

Working...
                    X