Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jincheng z50jz

Hello

I am looking to buy a cheap bike. Would like to know can these jincheng be regoed in nsw? One for sale on eBay at the moment that has Victorian recreation rego.

Thanks

Does it have a compliance plate?

Comment

Not that I can see. I figured it had something considering it has vic rego. But I am not familiar with recreational rego.

Comment

Chuck link up. What $ are they asking?
        Rigby "No dude, you're doing it wrong! Righty-tidey, lefty-losey! Not lefty-tidey mess it up because you're a loser!"

ZRX1200S, RGV250 VJ22, Skyteam T-Rex, Z50J1 '78, XV250 Virago

Comment

You can get rec rego on anything. Doesn't need comp plate for it. Arent the skyteamsvthe only ones with comp plates?
          Once I thought I was wrong, I was mistaken

Comment

What does rec rego allow you to do with it?
            Rigby "No dude, you're doing it wrong! Righty-tidey, lefty-losey! Not lefty-tidey mess it up because you're a loser!"

Comment

Still selling Skyteam 125cc Monkeys here in Cairns.
              Old hondas don't die......they wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggs View Post
                What does rec rego allow you to do with it?
                Not much, ride in designated areas only...........as far as I know. (NSW has about 2 areas)
                Once I thought I was wrong, I was mistaken

Comment

Originally posted by Peter View Post
                  Not much, ride in designated areas only...........as far as I know. (NSW has about 2 areas)
                  Sounds pointless, there's some Tonellis on Gumtree. I wouldnt pay the $3k they are asking, but I gotta say I'm really impressed with mine - and legit 125cc is a massive bonus.

Comment

rec reg is for accident insurance, it covers medical costs for anyone you crash into but only in designated riding areas.
                    You have two parts of brain, 'left' and 'right'. In the left side, there's nothing right. In the right side, there's nothing left.

Comment

Ride from your farm to your paddocks ,,,

States differ ,,, before the transport mafia jump up n down with a smart arse comment .

Rec reg can " in states laws " allow you to ride an otherwise unreg bike/ vehicle , in areas allowing it .
                      its engine oil madge ,,,
                      Your soaking in it ,,!!

Comment

Cant be bothered typing so here's a pic
                        20161224_155823.jpg

Comment

Working...
                        X