Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr Sparkle Tonelli 125 (Nerfbatt's)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mr Sparkle Tonelli 125 (Nerfbatt's)

    Picked this little bewdy up today from Zowie, lovely little bike. Plan on just getting out and riding and some very minor changes to suit my (off kilter) taste. It's firmly been named Mr Sparkle in this household

    and to quote the interwebs:
    "Zowie doesnt own vehicles in a normal concept of the word. he briefly experiences them in a manner as to let us all know what they are like."
    I'm lucky to get to experience this one!

    $_20 (2).JPG
    Rigby "No dude, you're doing it wrong! Righty-tidey, lefty-losey! Not lefty-tidey mess it up because you're a loser!"

    ZRX1200S, RGV250 VJ22, Skyteam T-Rex, Z50J1 '78, XV250 Virago

  • #2
    What's off bloody kilter is if you combine that bike with that hang glider ,,!
    its engine oil madge ,,,
    Your soaking in it ,,!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Diggs View Post
      Picked this little bewdy up today from Zowie, lovely little bike. Plan on just getting out and riding and some very minor changes to suit my (off kilter) taste. It's firmly been named Mr Sparkle in this household

      and to quote the interwebs:
      "Zowie doesnt own vehicles in a normal concept of the word. he briefly experiences them in a manner as to let us all know what they are like."
      I'm lucky to get to experience this one!
      HAHA
      Awesome mate..!
      Good old Spakaro-san..!
      Miss her already.
      Glad it's in good hands
      :-)
      Eternal Dirty White Belt

      http://infinitemma.com/community/index.php/forum

      http://www.kmma.com.au/

      support the sport

      Comment


      • #4
        One day nerfbatt there will be a motorcycle that you totally fall in love with ,, and keep forever .
        its engine oil madge ,,,
        Your soaking in it ,,!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by dex View Post
          One day nerfbatt there will be a motorcycle that you totally fall in love with ,, and keep forever .
          One can only hope, mate....
          :-(
          Eternal Dirty White Belt

          http://infinitemma.com/community/index.php/forum

          http://www.kmma.com.au/

          support the sport

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by nerfbatt View Post
            One can only hope, mate....
            :-(
            I dunno, I think I might have seen a tear as i drove away.............
            Rigby "No dude, you're doing it wrong! Righty-tidey, lefty-losey! Not lefty-tidey mess it up because you're a loser!"

            ZRX1200S, RGV250 VJ22, Skyteam T-Rex, Z50J1 '78, XV250 Virago

            Comment


            • #7
              Sorry Zowie, took it for a ride today and my old man back couldnt handle those clubman bars - had to swap them out for a bit more upright position.

              1.jpg
              Rigby "No dude, you're doing it wrong! Righty-tidey, lefty-losey! Not lefty-tidey mess it up because you're a loser!"

              ZRX1200S, RGV250 VJ22, Skyteam T-Rex, Z50J1 '78, XV250 Virago

              Comment


              • #8
                Are the rear guards plastic on those ,?
                its engine oil madge ,,,
                Your soaking in it ,,!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  get an closeup photo of that engine case for dex!
                  still learning.....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by dex View Post
                    Are the rear guards plastic on those ,?
                    Nah, pressed metal like the Z repro ones Dex.

                    Originally posted by OldBikes75 View Post
                    get an closeup photo of that engine case for dex!
                    Case.1.jpg
                    Rigby "No dude, you're doing it wrong! Righty-tidey, lefty-losey! Not lefty-tidey mess it up because you're a loser!"

                    ZRX1200S, RGV250 VJ22, Skyteam T-Rex, Z50J1 '78, XV250 Virago

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      image.jpg
                      its engine oil madge ,,,
                      Your soaking in it ,,!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        They have a +10 swing arm too ,,,
                        Hmm ,, be a chance to change out the relocater
                        its engine oil madge ,,,
                        Your soaking in it ,,!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          looking great, mate..!
                          Eternal Dirty White Belt

                          http://infinitemma.com/community/index.php/forum

                          http://www.kmma.com.au/

                          support the sport

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by dex View Post
                            They have a +10 swing arm too ,,,
                            Hmm ,, be a chance to change out the relocater
                            ????????
                            Rigby "No dude, you're doing it wrong! Righty-tidey, lefty-losey! Not lefty-tidey mess it up because you're a loser!"

                            ZRX1200S, RGV250 VJ22, Skyteam T-Rex, Z50J1 '78, XV250 Virago

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hahaha ,!
                              On my bike mate ,,
                              I'm running a +10 swing arm ,,,, and am using a fender relocater to "push" the guard back .

                              And I'm not happy with it
                              its engine oil madge ,,,
                              Your soaking in it ,,!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X