Uk msx!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uk msx!

Hi lads, been a while since i posted, had one of the first msx 125s and ran the uk msx forums around 3 years ago, sold that as i built my custom skyteam dax posted elsewhere on here but recently sold that also and was going to get a scooter but seen the new sf model and got some inheritance and had a bike within weeks, had it almost a month now and first service due next week, started the mods already, new levers, mirrors, tail tidy, tyga low race pipe which is great, also fitted a rose joint on the gear lever linkage a guy over here makes which improves shifting etc. More to come soon!

IMG_20160802_175633.jpg

Another angle outside my garden wall.

IMG_20160802_175538.jpg

Comment

Nice bike Dez, it's a pity the pearl in that red doesn't come out in photos so well.

Comment

Love the pipe!
        Rigby "No dude, you're doing it wrong! Righty-tidey, lefty-losey! Not lefty-tidey mess it up because you're a loser!"

ZRX1200S, RGV250 VJ22, Skyteam T-Rex, Z50J1 '78, XV250 Virago

Comment

Good to see you didn't leave the scene dez
          its engine oil madge ,,,
          Your soaking in it ,,!!

Comment

Might be back proper when that new msx based monkey comes next year, the sf kills my back but its getting more bling, new bike is what i have been waiting for, all that tuning bling and big bore kits on the monkey and all the potential eye candy for the new one to be released has me excited, was awake half the night planning the build and mods in my dreams lol.

Comment

Originally posted by dezzie View Post
              Might be back proper when that new msx based monkey comes next year, the sf kills my back but its getting more bling, new bike is what i have been waiting for, all that tuning bling and big bore kits on the monkey and all the potential eye candy for the new one to be released has me excited, was awake half the night planning the build and mods in my dreams lol.
              You can cure the uncomfy seat pretty easily. Not sure why Honda decided to put a dip in the seat that pushes your pelvis forward & makes it hard to slide back in the seat.
              http://www.msx125accessories.com/hon...at-sf1-2016-17
              i bought one of these.
              ​Too many bikes, not enough ride days.

Comment

Yup i got mine today, will report after testride but foam is shockingly thin and soft so will pay a visit to my mate later for a price on a new cover and thicker foam on top.

Comment

Seat, new carbon panels and yss rear shock fitted!

20160929_163153.jpg

Comment

Is it the rolled hips dipping in to the tank , with a sit up n beg back position that everyone's saying about ,?
                    its engine oil madge ,,,
                    Your soaking in it ,,!!

Comment

Yup and the pain in the ass, new seats much better but still needs more foam.

Comment

Update, had a company here in the UK make real carbon panels same as the Thai ones i had on before which are just carbon cloth over plastic, few months later they are all done and came out fantastic, also just had my wheels powdercoated in black chrome with chrome highlights, fitted new bars, new brakelines and disks to go on and bodywork dropped off at the painters for house of kolor candy purple paint, watch this space!

FB_IMG_1488743155007.jpg

Comment

F1 spec carbon.

20170128_102046.jpg

Comment

Going for this colour/look, a Honda Zonda if you will!

image.jpg

Comment

Getting there slowly but end is in sight!

20170331_165229.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X