Argie Grom

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Argie View Post
    Hey Doug: do you need an Os sensor with a power commander V? it is an ugly plug I have seen welded mostly the Groms in the USA.
    I think the cheapest and more efficient option would be 181cc piston, barrel and cam if you want the toque ONLY. What i also think, it could be a problem running the engine too lean. I think the Take FI controller will adjust it the whilst maintaining the same injector and throttle body.

I found the same like you, with the 14T bike speedo is 15% out. At 100km/h on the speedo you are really doing 85km/h on the GPS...
    Sorry to so long getting back, i have been tuning a little. I put the PCV and WB2, i found i needed to go bigger with the injector as it still ran at 14.5 - 16. Now with the bigger inj its gets around 12.5 - 13.5. Still having trouble over 100 kph, diet programe next
    spiderman, spiderflaps, mudflap just don't call me late for lunch

Comment

I know the feeling Doug, i'm happy to cruise at 90-100km/h and keep it like that for now. we must do a get together soon mate
      Originally posted by spiderman View Post
      Sorry to so long getting back, i have been tuning a little. I put the PCV and WB2, i found i needed to go bigger with the injector as it still ran at 14.5 - 16. Now with the bigger inj its gets around 12.5 - 13.5. Still having trouble over 100 kph, diet programe next

Comment

Lots of info on hondagrom.net in the U.S regarding bbk's, nice bike by the way, currently modding my SF in red also, getting painted soon, wheels getting powdercoated etc and have a company make me lots of real carbon panels which will be on the market soon.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dezzie View Post
          Lots of info on hondagrom.net in the U.S regarding bbk's,
          Only problem is the information is all poor quality, with false claims of gains that are just not real in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Monkiesuncle View Post
            Only problem is the information is all poor quality, with false claims of gains that are just not real in my opinion.
            I agree, modifying a Grom engine with a bbk and make it work as it should seemesly s not that easy. I'm just happy to modify little things like suspension and cosmetics whilst keeping in mind it's limitations when it comes to top speed and power.

Comment

Check this guy out...

https://www.facebook.com/Grom-advent...c_ref=NEWSFEED

Comment

Seat is done!!

then this box came with it...

and the little one inside....

Attached Files

Comment

Hahaha that shock looks too good for a Grom, how much? Not sure about that seat.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scaAz1zcdXI

Comment

How does the seat feel ? More comfy than the stock one ?

Comment

I haven't used yet, we might have to organise a get together and compare, what do you reckon? Just installed it yesterday, I'm glad the hump is gone, so far so good!

Originally posted by Monkiesuncle View Post
                      How does the seat feel ? More comfy than the stock one ?

Comment

Took the little beast for a ride today, 1500kms in two years, I need more time off....

Back to the house and quick clean up before she goes back to bed

IMG_4382.jpgIMG_4383.jpg

Comment

Nice looking Grom!
                          Rigby "No dude, you're doing it wrong! Righty-tidey, lefty-losey! Not lefty-tidey mess it up because you're a loser!"

ZRX1200S, RGV250 VJ22, Skyteam T-Rex, Z50J1 '78, XV250 Virago

Comment

Rode mine yesterday after hibernating for months.

20180911_144727.jpg
                            still learning.....

Comment

Working...
                            X