Gorilla in WA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gorilla in WA

One yellow gorilla in my collection with a 2007 12v motor and harness .. fueled it up, checked oil, wired up a makeshift battery.. run up and down the driveway did some wheelies.

Couple things to tidy up and add, mirrors and correct battery , sort the front indicators out not lighting up at all rears lock on solid shouldnt be to big a deal.

good to see it got there no worries for you Eichkay, dam nice bike that.

Comment

the rear ones will flash once the front ones are working too, it's a warning thing..

nice buy! you must be happy!!
      Life is too short for cheap carbs...

Comment

neat buy eichkay .
        congrats on your purchace .

sooooo ,,,,,, whats the plans ? ..
        its engine oil madge ,,,
        Your soaking in it ,,!!

Comment

thats one sexy bike, well done I know everyone wishes they had a gorilla in their collection

Comment

Originally posted by power6994 View Post
            the rear ones will flash once the front ones are working too, it's a warning thing..

nice buy! you must be happy!!
            Fronts weren't even plugged in.. Harness seemed to be missing a double joiner so I added it in and got them working, flasher can didn't want to play ball, it was flicking away all silly and fast and locking on jittering. Swapped it out for a electronic flasher and it worked perfect.. Mirrors and correct battery and I'll book it in for rego inspection.

It'll stay stock for a fair while, I was pushing my luck getting this thing, mods will have to wait but they will be rather minor as I'd like to keep it stockish looking... Just beef up the motor a tad

Comment

we know what your " tad " is when it comes to beefing motors up a bit ..
              its engine oil madge ,,,
              Your soaking in it ,,!!

Comment

Long range tank will show your Dax up a bit. Good to see another Gorilla in Perth. Maybe another one around soon too.

Comment

Originally posted by eichkay View Post
                  One yellow gorilla in my collection with a 2007 12v motor and harness .. fueled it up, checked oil, wired up a makeshift battery.. run up and down the driveway did some wheelies.

Couple things to tidy up and add, mirrors and correct battery , sort the front indicators out not lighting up at all rears lock on solid shouldnt be to big a deal.

very nice indeed, id like to see this one in the flesh. hang on, your going to register it, weathers getting better, i can just feel a perth ride comin on

Comment

Originally posted by eichkay View Post
                    It'll stay stock for a fair while, I was pushing my luck getting this thing, mods will have to wait but they will be rather minor as I'd like to keep it stockish looking... Just beef up the motor a tad
                    Hmmm.....are my eyes playing tricks, or does it already have an oil cooler? Maybe already not stock?

Comment

Originally posted by mad_as_hec View Post
                      Hmmm.....are my eyes playing tricks, or does it already have an oil cooler? Maybe already not stock?
                      Motor feels stockish but might be a 75cc cheater. The taki oil cooler seems to be for show as its got a taki pipe aswell I'll get some better pics up soon. This photo was a straight from the freight depot pull the plastic wrap and undid all the straps. then snapped a pic with the phone.

Comment

More detailed pic's..

Comment

sweet bike well worth the coin, a real pussy magnet.

Comment

Very nice K nice pix as well! Lol pussy magnet.
                            If you listen carefully you can hear rhubarb growing

Comment

[/QUOTE]

hello baby ,
                              its engine oil madge ,,,
                              Your soaking in it ,,!!

Comment

Working...
                              X